1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant My girl cheated!

Discussion in 'General' started by myth, 9 Mar 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

She's not your girl. She isn't beholden to you or anyone else.

Furthermore, you've now declared on a public forum your wishful intentions to harass the other guy by making threatening phone calls and camping outside his house.

Thread closure is way past due, in my opinion. I've reported your post; we'll let the mods take it from here.

-monkey

2. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

lol thats sad dude :hehe: Have fun with that its not like I said I'd kill him :worried:

3. UrbanMarine

UrbanMarine Government Prostitute

Sounds like she wasn't worth it from day one. You're 24 and she's 18, that should of been a clue that you're going to have problems. I've never dated someone younger than me because of the inmature ******** they bring with them.

My advise: Tell the girl to piss off because it's sound like your life is turning into a Jerry Springer episode. There are plenty of other women out there that want a man. You could of forgave her maybe for the cheating but the kid is a huge ****ing no no.

4. Voluntary_Pariah

Voluntary_Pariah a Real Man™

I'm gunna agree with everyone else: Your being so amazingly THICK!

She cheated on you, got pregnant, is still keeping "T" close at hand, using you like a comforter and you can't even touch her without feeling ill? And you still want to STAY!

Dude, Love is not this. This is fear of change, fear of being alone and fear of (either) disappointing or letting people down.

She will never be your gf. She has taken your relationship and pushed it till it shattered. And your just sitting there with metaphorical superglue trying to return to the way it WAS. But you won't be able to do that. Even if you can repair it, the cracks will be there for EVER.

Give it up. You always love your First's. But in this case, do it from a distance. A very LARGE distance

5. dom_

dom_ --->

tw*t :thumb:

First time you get your dick in another bird and you wont even remember her name.
    Get over it and stop posting all this bollocks.

Edit: As you may have guessed i'm not very sympathetic

Last edited: 9 Mar 2009
  6. pistol_pete

pistol_pete Air Cooled Fool

Consider this situation:

Girl - "Hi, ummm... I cheated on you, and I might be pregnant..."
    You - "Go on..."
    Girl - "And if I am, it's not yours"

Appropriate action:

"Goodbye!"
    [​IMG]

boiled_elephant and mvagusta like this.
  7. myth

myth What's a Dremel?

OMFG thats damn funny! Thanks I needed that! :thumb:

8. verdi

verdi What's a Dremel?

Myth. Go back and read your posts as if someone else had written them. You would laugh at the guy who had a gf that crashed his car, cheated, has obvious attention seeking issues blah blah blah.

Then grow some stones, man up and leave her.

You will find someone else. She already has. Youe are not her boyfriend. You are her babysitting enabler. She is mental. You've watched too many John Hughes films.Life's too short for mentalists.

9. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

I am going to attach a rocket to my hand and do a rocket powered face palm.... please continue with your hell and remove your genes from the gene pool, thank you!

edit: i am starting to suspect she considers you more of a paternal figure than a boyfriend...

10. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Right guys, this is most obviously a troll.

Seriously now, if this was real I dont think you would be acting the way you are, you wrote it in such a childish way, you say your heartbroken but then say yeah il take her back.

Sorry I see no logic or actual coherrance in the way your acting.

I call ******** - this is a troll.

I request a ban from the mods for Myth, I demand one.

11. dom_

dom_ --->

Here Here, Ever since he has come back its all been long winded stories of rubbish and then stupid responses.

12. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

Do not demand things.

As for banning myth, i disagree.

13. dom_

dom_ --->

Do not NOT demand things!

I demand it!

14. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Its quite obviously a troll and that was my initial gut reaction.

I was surprised the first responce wasnt something along the lines of "GTFO" - Hell i cant even believe i responded myself.

My excuse was I was bored at work on my iphone and had nothing better to do than surf the forums here.

As for demanding a ban...well..comon...I cant believe this has been entertained this long...just re-read the story and his responces throughout and tell me they actually seem like sence and not mindless babble.

15. itazura

itazura PAWAA GURABU DAISUKI, YABAI DESU YO

quickly skimmed through the entire thread and i have to agree, it just reeks of troll.

surely no-one can be this stupid? especially when it's obvious what should be done: run far, far away as quickly as possible.

16. freedom810

freedom810 Minimodder

That was actually my first reaction to the post, "Troll" but then I started readed responses and people were being serious so thought I better add my two cents. Now I think hes trolling....
    Someone call the mods....:rock:

17. Angleus

Angleus What's a Dremel?

I dunno I think hes just a confused and inexperienced young lover

18. greensabbath

greensabbath Got Wood?

I don't often post in the news sections but I hat to put in my 2 cents here since I "know" someone who has been going through something similar for quite a while now. People have been saying that nobody would be this stupid but I beg to differ, stupid people get with other stupid people all the time and stupid things happen. This girl was his "firsts" and one heck of a series of firsts at that, I'm not surprised he has had such a hard time letting go and has acted so stupidly with his actions towards the whole situation.

Some advice for Myth: stop posting in this thread. Its pointless. You need to not be pathetic and just stop talking to this girl. Also, proofread your posts so they actually make sense. Good luck.

19. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

Maybe the ladder theory should be taught at preschool or something like that?

Let Myth's complete lack of all self esteem + lack of any self respect as shown here,
    serve as a big fat lesson for all of you kiddies out there.

That way, all the abuse, suffering & stupidity served some good.

There is a ladder, you've just gotta climb it.

20. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

You are all idiots. Trolls dont troll trolls trolling trolls while trolling.
    This is how i would deal with it
    [​IMG]
    Kill him. Blood for the Bloodgod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.