Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Dave2010_TA, 28 May 2012.
This is not glass...it's plexy man!
Close enough. And less breakable
K... you got me! Looking great Sub'd
I some how managed to miss this build, just been having a look through and it's brilliant. I have to agree what every one is saying about the reservoirs, they look superb.
Top modding dude
Every update a Bigsmile on my face! !
You make me smile guys, thank you, I enjoy myself to read this words, thank you very much!!!
Works morning, final assembly radiators and application of the front glass.
Good evening guys, I design the new backplate for the GTX670, laser cutted obviously.
That glass looks awsome !
Thank you Kosovar!
Good evening guys, as you saw last week, I made some works on the mod, but I found a little problem with the reservoirs. I tested the tightness of the reservoirs yesterday in two ways: the first only filling them, and the second making a little loop with the pump Laing DCC500 1T Plus and the Ybris waterblock for the cpu. I discovered That the water go out of them, just where you see the black circles on the picture below.
The screws that you see in the circles, fix the support of the reservoirs to the steel disk under it, where the glass cylinder leans. This is a design error, because the steel disk is useless.
I'll design the reservoirs again, Incorporating the steel disk in the support. You can see my idea below.
will you illumate is somehow ?
As for the res, i think you have to redesign it so that you can use o-rings, that should solve the problem
I was writing the post while you wrote .
I design new reservoirs, without the steel disk and the screws.
I must decide if illuminate it or not, but I think yes.
Ahh didnt see it
DO IT !!!!
Hello guys, go on with the work.
The first photo shows the mounting of the front glass. Now it is off course, as there is little light in my lab and it is not yet illuminated by LED strips.
Following the installation of the waterblock Aquaero and assembly of the latter to support specially designed, because I removed the cage slot to make room for the interesting things I bought from these Aquacomputer ... € 400 material I have to put them somewhere in the cabinet! Friday I go to pick up the last bits of steel: the share of steel trays, support ssd that I've narrowed leaving more space for the cables of the psu out and the backplate for the 670.
P.S. I have a doubt about the dell'Aquaero mask, black or the original color steel? I will explain everything well when I get the steel, as I have intentionally left out one thing ... hehe ...
Looking great! Those rads are mad! Look forward to seeing the final product!
Here guys, in the afternoon I went to get the last small panels to close the steel.
I did redo the internal support that I had to fix the holes in for good reservoirs.
You can see the backplate for the graphics card (GTX670), the two new media for the SSD, closer, to get more space for the output cables from the adapter, in the vicinity of the substrate.
The new media front, with associated media, which will host the two empty slots and two Aquacomputer filters, which I duly placed on both sides so that in the middle there is the space under the poweradjust, which otherwise would have been in conflict for reasons of space, with the filters themselves.
You can see the new supports for trays, more elegant and rounded than before.
Separate names with a comma.