1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows My Windows 7 folder options have gone wyrd...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wavefront, 19 Aug 2009.

1. Wavefront

Wavefront Minimodder

Hi im running a heavily stipend down version of windows 7 RTM on my Dell Mini 9 Net book , and its suddenly started opening folders in a new windows when I double click on a folder and I cant stop it. Iv gone into folder option but it douse it regardless of weather I enable the option or not.

Douse anyone now how I can go back to opening each folder in the same window?

i know its only a little thing but its getting quite annoying

Thanks Ben :D

2. mm vr

mm vr The cheesecake is a lie

I think the shell associations are ****ed up. It "Opens" them instead of "Exploring". Very hard to fix. Open the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT key in Regedit to see why. Particularly HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID.

3. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Please do not hack or use programs like vlite on a O.S, it all about asking for A LOT of trouble, unless you REALLY know what you are doing and know the consequences.

4. Wavefront

Wavefront Minimodder

Thanks for the advice ill guess ill have to live with it. I had to use vlite as iv only got a 7gb SSD and with a normal install I didn’t have room for any apps where as vile only used 1.7gb