1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nanopoint-One dissaster after the other

Discussion in 'Nanopoint' started by [WP@]WOLVERINE, 2 Apr 2009.

1. [WP@]WOLVERINE

[WP@]WOLVERINE What's a Dremel?

Ok i usually dont get angry very easily but this time ive had it. Lets break this down shall we

1. I win third place in bit techs moty and win a bunch of stuff including an A-plus Diabolo Advance case
    2. The case was shipped to me with some useless shipping company that for some reason could not deliver the case to me. (theres a ton of stupiditi involving the shipping company to but if i was to write all that id be here all night)
    3. after an endless wait i get contacted by nanopoint and informed that the case was back in the UK and that it had been pretty severly banged up in the process.

4. Im told that they would send another case from germany instead and use another shipping company

5. Today i recive the case and to my surprise it looks like freakin El Diablo himself has bodyslammed it. Not only that the case is shipped from the UK. To me this says only one thing Nanopoint sent me the very same mangeled case that came back to them.

Now this is absolute BS first i have to wait for several mounths and when i finally get the case its absolutely unusable. My stepson that was reallly looking forward to getting his old case upgraded was utterly disapointed when i told him what had happened. And i cannot believe how badly this has been handeled. Nanopoint seem to have decided to ship a case to me that they knew was busted up but i guess that wasnt important i mean god forbid if they had to replace a case that a shippingcompany had destroyed.

And heres some nice pictures of the piece of scrap they sent

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my question is what is nanopoint going to do about this, will i get a new case, will i have to wait another 3 mounths or should i just forget that i ever won a case?

2. simosaurus

simosaurus What's a Dremel?

thats a joke

3. Nathan@Nanopoint

Nathan@Nanopoint Ctrl Alt Del

Hello Magnus

Firstly I would like to apologise for this, I have been in control of this situation at Nanopoint UK and I’m very sorry you have been let down and disappointed in the service we used to get this case too you.

You were made aware that we have had troubles getting this case to reach you, the first time we sent the case the courier claimed to have attempted to make the delivery. After speaking to bit-tech staff I was made aware that the case had not turned up.

We then called the courier company and tried to chase this down but the case then arrives back in the Nanopoint warehouse. We then requested that Maxpoint in Germany sent the case but we later found out that the German courier company sent the case back to them.

Now we were stuck in a difficult situation on what to do so we then attempted the deliver the case again. The case sent out was the same case that returned back to us however the case was checked before being sent back out because of the distance it had travelled, it was still in perfect condition. The box was knocked about but not as bad as in your images.

I'm very sorry the case has arrived late and in such condition, all efforts made by Nanopoint have been a disaster due to the courier service. I'm sure that you understand that we cannot be held responsible for the actions of the courier service and this has also cost us money and lost our trust in the service provided.

When I return to the office tomorrow morning I will call the courier service and request compensation, I will also discuss with the MD of Nanopoint on what we can do to resolve the situation and regain your trust in Nanopoint.

pimonserry likes this.
  4. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

The fact you don't put the retail packaging for the case in a shipping box says it all really, every case I have bought from a UK retailer has been put inside another box for shipping and that is for posting within the UK!

Surely a distributor should know about packaging goods for delivery...

5. Nathan@Nanopoint

Hi Atomic

As a distributor we normally deal with pallets, for smaller deliveries the product is always placed inside a box and package. However due to the size of the case we do now have any boxes this big. This is not an excuse and you are correct, however on the odd occasion cases have been shipped like this before without a problem. Boxes for cases are much stronger than normal retail packaging which is why this can be done. The fact that the item arrived in such bad condition is still down to the courier service which I have contacted this morning and await a reply from.

6. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

True, at least a pallet cannot be thrown into the back a van!

7. Loom

Loom What's a Dremel?

Or bodyslammed.

8. Nathan@Nanopoint

The above issue has been resolved and Nanopoint UK will be sending the winner a cheque to cover the cost of the case. The currier service has admitted liability for this but at this time will not pay out any compensation. We are now awaiting for a response from the claims department.

9. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Go Nanopoint! That's what you call service :)

10. Westy

Westy What's a Dremel?

Easy - change courier, they'll soon wish they'd cut you a cheque - Job Done

11. Nathan@Nanopoint

If only it was that easy, we have many consignments going out each day. To change courier would mean a change in cost to our customers. We do not make money off the shipping and try to offer a good rate. To change courier can cause a lot of complications as we would need to take all this into consideration first :(

12. Westy

Westy What's a Dremel?

True, but this courier sucks Satan's ****