1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Naruto

Discussion in 'General' started by JADS, 16 Jul 2004.

1. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

Wow that was way back, the was a whole filer arc after that (which wasn't that bad). The next episode is 80 the bridge one was 39 link

2. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Cpt Amagai,
    blamed the Captain Commander Yamamoto and the Kasumioji family for his fathers death so set all this up to kill them both. His zanpakutō is a fire style and has what looks like a hook at the end (it looks like a ?) which forms a fireball in the crook which he can throw. In it's bankai form the hilt forms a shield and his bakkoutou merges with his left arm which he can then extend as another sword when necessary (it looks like a black claw when not extended) and it has the ability to seal his opponents shinigami powers (although not hollow powers it seems, so Ichigo is still on top form to fight him)

Edit:- Just watched yesterdays episode, it's worth watching just for the bit after the credits - The Heurco Mondo arc continues next week. Now to catch up on Naruto.

Last edited: 8 Oct 2008
  3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

For the first time in a while I genuinely laughed my ass off at that. Pure brilliance at how it takes the piss out of itself.

FYI - B190 - New Op sounds pretty good for a change. Between Bleach and Naruto Shitpooden they've been decidedly weak of late (i.e. the last year). Although the recent Bleach Ed has been good but I've not collected the full version yet (anyone got a link/name?)

Tbh, I prefer 45 minute Naruto (especially WITHOUT Naruto in the Ep too) every fortnight too. It saves having 5 minutes of ****ing recap.

edit: Yay for B190 recap episode :/

4. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Time to start downloading Bleach again then?

5. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

From next week maybe. ep 190 was a recap episode which only went a little further than the last Heurco Mondo ep.

The new start/end for Bleach is Velonica by Aqua Timez and Hitorira no Hanabira by Stereo Pony.
    The previous ending was Tane wo maku hibi by Kousuke Atari's

Last edited: 17 Oct 2008
  6. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

yes, start again. the Norita(sp) fight is epic to the MAX.

7. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

The New Bleach filler Arc seems interesting (for a change?).
    The Zanpakutu are rebelling and attacking the shinigami.

8. knuck

knuck Hate your face

the current Bleach manga story is kinda boring. We haven't seen Ichigo in about 4 months, maybe more actually. It's been all about the Espada vs Captains fight for months

9. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

OMG are you serious? Damn man it can't be that bad can it? I remember reading the latest chapters of bleach before march and the espada only just started fighting the captains :O

I don't think I could watch it again though. Too many crap fillers and it's getting as repetitive as.....dare I say it.....DBZ!!!!

10. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Season 11 finished off with the top 3 espada about to face off against the captains.
    I really enjoyed that series (apart from the last couple of eps - which I've yet to watch but looks like nonsense eps (something about a holiday & Ikaku with a wig I think)).

11. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Watched this week's episode last night, thought it was one of the best episodes I've seen in a while -
    after Muramasa (the manifestation of the Zanpakuto who is the cause of the Zanpakuto rebellion) pulled Zangetsu's soul from Ichigo, Zangetsu attacks Ichigo who becomes fully hollowfied & seriously overpowers Zangetsu before finally regaining control over his Hollow form.

ironicly Ichigos hollowfied form looks sort of super saiyan-ish (only with long ginger hair instead of blonde)

12. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

That's probably the nail in the coffin for me with long shonen series. I think I'll have to stick with short shonen series and non shonen anime. Claymore and Berserk own :)

13. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Thats nothing compared to what happens when he has his fight with Ulquoria in the Anime.

Either way the Animes of both shows have been sucking for some time and the Manga's have been getting stronger.

14. Hardware150

Hardware150 Minimodder

The bleach manga sucks, stopped watching the series, still read the manga though. Same with naruto, although the naruto manga is actually good.

15. knuck

knuck Hate your face

naruto manga are getting better and better tbh

16. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Sorry to resurrect this thread guys, but I just got 'round to watching episode 308 of Bleach and I'm completely speechless... It's got to be one of the best episodes I've seen. I should really start reading the Manga if it's better than that (well I say start, I got the 1st one a while ago, only 40 or so more to go right?).

17. knuck

knuck Hate your face

where was it in the story ? I'm up to date in the manga but haven't watched the anime since they got into hueco mundo

18. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Ichigo's return to Karakura town and the start of his fight with Aizen.

19. knuck

knuck Hate your face

oh

It was kinda bad in the manga. Glad the anime did better

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Wait, wait, wait.. Naruto thread?

197 finally end fillers and you talk Bleach! :eeek: God I gave up on that over a year ago now when they put fillers in fillers... such a shame.

Anyone still watch Naruto?
    Danzo gets his power grab and Naruto realises that Sauske has to be killed.. :rock:

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Feb 2011
Tags: