1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Naruto

Discussion in 'General' started by JADS, 16 Jul 2004.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Cor blimey! 110 should be mint! :D One hour special of new Shikamaru lead (sp?) chunin squad has gotta be good. Rivaling 75-76? We shall see :rock:

109 was good. Their animation team was on top form in this ep imo. A lot of movements look VERY fluid. And its quite amazing in the flashback how much they've subtly grown over the 100+ episodes.

2. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I can't wait to see what happens (I'm not reading the manga).

3. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

I to am waiting with keen anticipation of forthcoming episodes :)

Apparently the forthcoming arc is very dark indeed, which should hopefully mean a great storyline and a lot of action. In fact considering Naruto has improved consistently as the story has progressed it is quite likely the forthcoming episodes will be the best we've seen so far!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the remarkably better animation, I definitely found some of the filler episodes to be wanting regarding animation quality, but now back in the main story the quality has improved again :)

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Different sub-studios do different episodes. Production IG do this for GITS and some of the episodes are appawlingly poor :(
    Naruto does get better the longer you watch it. The first 40-odd episodes bored the hell out of me, the first 20 i almost turned it off for good, but it totally draws you in and now i cant wait for each week :D Dark action = the win. Its been about 20 episodes since we've seen some good fightin, and about 30 episodes since we've seen the teams.

5. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

The next 15 episodes are going to be the best we have ever seen to date. You can quote me on that. :D

6. Aa-chan

Aa-chan AA-CHAN

I can only watch it while I'm back home because I can't get hold of it at university :waah: .

I was such a loyal follower too; would have the episode almost as soon as it was released. Sometimes just set Opera to refresh every couple of seconds just to be sure I got it :hehe: .

7. JADS

Does HTTP Tunnel help?

8. Jamie

There was a site offering direct downloads, might still be doing it for all I know.

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

downloadanime.org do an ftp service for a small fee.

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

WOOHOO! Nipponsei have Naruto Op5 full single out on their tracker :D:D /me dances to one of the best ops yet.

And 110-111 was great :D cant wait for next time. 43 minutes wasnt enough.

The animation was still good - the bit at the start with Tsunade-sama, when she gets up off the desk looked incredibly fluid.

11. Jamie

They add more detail to the eyes when the good animators are doing it :D

Oh and try alt.binaries.multimedia.anime if you have usenet access or don't like bittorrent.

12. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

all i give a toss about now is that i know that from now until jan/feb2005 its gonna be all fighting and violence plus the most anticipated fight of the whole year :D :rock: and some certain characters will be comming back into the anime,so it's gonna be soooo good. :rock:

P.S. if any of u guys have any questions or think you know it all about Naruto then take a look at ANBU's forums:http://anbudom.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=b39949fd46240d5d3b9ab85ba426c98a as i believe that these guys have discussed everything there is to know about naruto.Also its nice to c that some of u guys have our own opinions about naruto but if u look at there forums i think all ur answers will be there but also the things u knew about naruto might be complety wrong. :rock:

Last edited: 1 Dec 2004
  13. JADS

Just watched 114 :jawdrop:

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

He wont die right? I'll be pissed if he does. I love the way they've drawn it so he lost all that weight during the fight - great attention to detail in the animation.

15. atanum141

nearly made me cry in this episode and i did like the new slim chouji but thats a family trait of eating alot and having so much power at the same time.

also i just red the newest chapter of the manga and all i gotta say is that i DID cry to that,its so heart wrentching and sad but also like a new begining for a certain character,i herd its the last manga in the current storyline that the manga is goin to b nxt week so its gonna b great.

16. JADS

The title of the episode is "Farewell dear friend" so I think it is a fairly safe assumption he is dead, but what a way to exit the show :)

17. atanum141

read the manga if u want to find out what happens to the group :eek:

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Shurrrup! :grr i wanna print off this Eva manga cause i cant read manga on a PC, its not right! I still need to find a laser printer. I wouldnt know where to start on the naruto manga :eeek:

19. JADS

116-117 is out by Dattebayo :)

It happens to be rather a good episode, go Neji! 128 Points of Divinity!

I get the feeling next episode should be the kicker as we see Naruto swing back into action, which usually results in something fun happening. Will there be a big showdown between Sasuke and Naruto? More deaths? Recurring extra characters?

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Bindi's prediction - Naruto and Sauske kick off, but Naruto eventually evens out the situation by appealing to his emotional side or something. Orochimaru turns up, has his way, dunno about more deaths. Definately not Neji or Shikimaru, mebbe Kiba and co., dunno.
    Waiting for ANBU/Aone 116-117 is tough :( its been weeks and im starting to twitch.

Tags: