1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Ncase m1 pre order

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jehla, 19 Jun 2014.

1. Jehla

Jehla Minimodder

Just a heads up. The ncase m1 (small very accommodating mini itx case) is now available for pre order until the 22nd.

The case itself is $185, but you'll need to add $62 for P&P from Taiwan to the UK. And of course the tax man wants £29 off you.

All this inflates the price somewhat and I'm now sat in the fence as to getting one or not.

[​IMG]

2. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Too expensive for me, which sucks.. It's such a good case!

3. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Thanks for the heads up! If I didn't have a Parvum I'd 100% be buying one of these. Love Love Love them!

4. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

If it was parvum prices, i'd be very tempted to get one! As then i'd be able to afford a full custom loop inside it.. Just (there's a custom res that fixes on the backplate and just juts out. Then you have the space for a pump, 240mm rad and tubing etc (If you shorten your cables to fit!) Seen some BEAUTIFUL builds with these..

5. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Exchange rate is currently 1.7 USD to the GBP! If you got a decent credit card that doesn't charge for foreign transactions and offers good rates then now is the time to pre-order. Assuming they take the money straight away! Best rate would set you back £145 for the case including P+P.

6. Ljs

Ljs Modder

Saw this a while ago and fell in love with it. If it wasn't so expensive I'd definitely purchase one!

Was kind of hoping they go a little more mainstream and drop in price...

7. David164v8

David164v8 Minimodder

What would be a good and quiet SFX PSU for this? I imagine it'd be powering something like a 780 Ti and 4670K.

Also, I am right in thinking this can support 4 SSDs? (If I stack 2 on top of each other)

8. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

The Silverstone 450W PSU would be your only real choice

I use one on my 3570k and 770 rig, they're amazing :thumb:

9. David164v8

David164v8 Minimodder

Tags: