1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware NEC AccuSync LCD24WMCX 24" widescreen

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 15 Apr 2008.

1. vaderag

vaderag I know what a Dremel is...

Doesn't look as good as the Hyundai you reviewed recently...
    Still looking for a good value 26" with Component and HDMI

2. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

no 400km drive but i little more expensive:
    hierzo

3. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Thx for the link. I did a little google searching myself and found the same link after my post.

I'm still going to drive though, the company fills the car up, and it'll be a nice daytrip :D

4. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I'm bloomin' well not :)

Page 2 - para 7 - 'connections is superb though and it there are enough options available' - remove 'it'

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

Some are, some aren't - I'm the latter as well. But there's no denying that the rise of cheap 22in monitors is an example of this move happening (I don't agree with it, but volumes speak for themselves I guess :().

6. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

It's very much a bang-for-buck question. I could spend €800 or i can spend €400, and in both cases i have a good 24" monitor. Ofcourse the 800 one is better, but not that much better for me.

It's like making dinner for my sister-in-law... there's just no point in serving a fine surloin steak. As long as there's abundant BBQ and garlic sauce, she's happy. For a master chef (such as yourself) this is not acceptable.

7. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

I recently bought a XL20 LED BLU for £460 because I wasn't prepared to take the hit in quality cheaper screens seem to have. Of course, I'm now so poor I have to eat mashed potato with a comb from a shoe but watching Hackers on it last night... was like a new movie.

8. badders

badders Neuken in de Keuken

Black Books cheesecake.

9. wharrad

wharrad Minimodder

Very dirty!

10. MrMonroe

MrMonroe What's a Dremel?

Just wanted to throw out a recommendation that I constantly make:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824112011&Tpk=Sceptre%2b24%2522

I don't have any idea about availability outside of the US, but this monitor has performed extremely well for me since Nov. 2007. I really couldn't be happier. It's just DVI-I and a VGA input, so not nearly the range that this reviewed monitor has, but the performance is about as good as it gets with great contrast and 2ms response. If you're just looking for a monitor to hook up to your comp, or you're willing to buy a DVI switch for your 360, etc., this is a great monitor.

Tags: Add Tags