1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a quality Valentine's Card for the loved one?

Discussion in 'General' started by rupbert, 11 Feb 2005.

1. ciaran.mooney

ciaran.mooney Minimodder

I love it!

Unfortunatly havnt got a girlfriend to give it too. But my mum was looking for a good valentines card for my dad. Irony is that my dad works at tesco's, he will probably say "Didnt realise they had got new cards in". Then complain that we should have bought it with his 10% discount :D lol.

2. rupbert

rupbert What's a Dremel?

:D :hehe:

3. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Print it on the cheapest flimsiest paper you can get.

after all, it is value!

Oh and BTW, regarding value food etc, 99% of the time, its coming from the same factory, same ingredients etc just different packaging. Eg the chocolate hob nobs are normal hobnobs with 20% less chocolate.

But I still snob my nose to value stuff :p

4. planki

planki ...

lol! i havent got a g/f to give one too but i might print one off just for the sheer comedy value!

5. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

that's cos mummy buys your food :p

then again, the only value stuff i buy is beans, and um, bread... that's it.

meal: beans on toast ~10p per serving, accompaniment: bottle of wine ~£4-£6 :D

EDIT: ^^ perfect valentines meal, restaraunts are gonna be charging an arm and a leg tomorrow... :hip:

6. [Tom]

[Tom] Minimodder

Tell me about it- it's bloody expensive having a birthday meal!

It's my 17th tomorrow

7. cpu121

cpu121 What's a Dremel?

Me- I just take the card my Ex gave me last year, score out the names and write the proper names in for this year (that reminds me, I better check I put the correct name down). Strangely enough I usually spend the evening of Valentines Day on the sette. Women, can't live with them. Can't live without them :sigh: .