1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Need cad drawings done

Discussion in 'Modding' started by motas, 27 Jul 2010.

1. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

2. motas

motas What's a Dremel?

That was my plan but Im worried about it not fitting if it is slightly different. Thats why I wanted the lian li one.

3. capnPedro

The only problem I can imagine is if there isn't enough free space to the side of the PCI slot ends (i.e. you'd need a wide case)...

4. motas

motas What's a Dremel?

Not a problem. I was thinking distance between back of tray and oci holding slots which does vary in cases.

5. capnPedro

Oh right, I see what you mean now.

Do you have the dimensions already? Because most machine shots will program in the design if you give them a drawing of it. There will be an extra fee involved, however.

6. motas

motas What's a Dremel?

No I cant measure it because my computers in there and i have no other case. I need to have my case finished to get the measurements to finish the case lol. Thats why I was hoping someone on here could memasure it up. Even a hand drawn sketch with measurements would be fine and I can just put it in autocad and send it off. Im also not confident enough to just measure a 3d object and turn it into a accurate net.
    Thanks.