1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Need Laptop PC game rec

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ridiculous, 25 Oct 2009.

1. ridiculous

ridiculous What's a Dremel?

I have been doing a lot of traveling lately and want something to take some of the boredom on flights and waiting rooms away. Unfortunately im still using my pentium M laptop so my game choices are limited. Im looking for a decent strategy game or a racing game that doesnt require internet to play.

Any suggestions are welcomed. thanks!

2. sentek

sentek What's a Dremel?

starcraft maybe? should be quite cheap and not require too much powerful hardware as its fairly old.
    edit: although the interface on a laptop might be a paint in the a** to use for sc xD

3. Kiytan

Kiytan Shiny

One of the civilization games are always good, and dirt cheap (or you could even get the free version clone of the first civ game).
    Transport Tycoon
    Warcraft 3
    Trackmania Nations forever might just about run on it, and thats a great fun racer (and more importantly: Free!)

Can't think of many more atm

4. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

I'd say turn-based strats are your best bet. Games that aren't dependent on timing or twitch skill. I play a lot of UFO: Enemy Unknown on my laptop. Really great, gritty turn-based strat.

5. bigsharn

bigsharn Officially demotivated

Risk
    Monopoly

Basically think old board games, google em and they'll be something like a fiver from Game for PC

I've got Worms Armageddon to work with my OQO, so that might be worth looking at as well