1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TVs Need New TV + Mount

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hugo60, 13 Nov 2012.

1. hugo60

hugo60 What's a Dremel?

I'm currently looking for a new TV, preferably 26-28". My budget is about £300 and i was considering using this wall mount. http://tinyurl.com/bqhwcay Although I assume they are all a standard fit?

Will be using it mainly for xbox and occasional films etc and would like it to have decent sound quality. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

2. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

Most TV's now have VESA mounting points. (and that mount seems to be compatable with all the sizes).

3. jaydeee

jaydeee What's a Dremel?

Locally I can get the TV and mount that you wish. But do not know if it is available on your side :(

4. rollo

rollo Modder

go onto amazon

can pick up decent 40inch tvs for your budget + bracket

5. hugo60

hugo60 What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the replies. Have found a couple that appeal but i'm put off by a lot of the reviews saying the sound quality is very poor (such as this). Are there any monitors at this size that have decent sound or am i looking at 32" + before it reaches a good standard?

6. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Sound is never good on cheap TV's, just get a cheap 2.1 set of speakers to go with it.