1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics Needed: Someone to make throbber circuit

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Captain Slug, 8 Feb 2005.

1. Captain Slug

Captain Slug Infinite Patience

I need an adjustable dual output 12V throbber circuit made, similar to the one in this article.

http://www.bit-tech.net/article/78
    I would like the optional continuous/throbbing switch integrated so that I can switch each output. I would prefer that this switch be done with a jumper so that if required I could easily convert it to a toggle switch later on.

Could anyone do this or recommend someone on this forum that does make custom circuits?

2. devenfore

devenfore LANCandy

all you need to do wire it so that the +12v either goes straight to the lights, or through the circuit. You should be able to do this very easily with a toggle stitch. GL. If you need more help, maybe I will post a modified schematic later.

It's even kind of shown what you want to do on the link.. isnt it?

3. c.cam108

c.cam108 New Member

What is it that you are wanting?

I think you have asked for a throbber circuit. The one in your link is what you need. You answered your own question! :confused:

If not, can you explain.

Thanks

_C

4. Captain Slug

I want this
    [​IMG]
    Integrated with this as a jumper setting
    [​IMG]

And I need someone to physically make it for me because I don't have steady enough hands to do it myself. This unit will be integrated into a single box with a CCFL inverter. The first Output will be driving the CCFL inverter, and the second output will be driving 12V LED Arrays. All as a part of this project.
    http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=73574

5. Captain Slug

Oh well. I guess I'll have to live without it or wait until i can do it myself.

Last edited: 10 Feb 2005