1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding neon genesis evangelion

Discussion in 'Modding' started by ninja monkey, 29 Sep 2004.

1. ninja monkey

ninja monkey What's a Dremel?

hey guys i was wondering if you have come across some eva pic, i need some for my case!! i have looked for hours but found very little, if you could help out it would be well appreciated!! :thumb: :thumb:

2. JoyRider

JoyRider What's a Dremel?

Guess you never heard of :search: called Google......or you're just a lazy guy pretending not to have found much images. Dun try to start screaming my eyes off with I ****ING COULD NOT FIND IT or whatever 'cos I tried it myself and found loads of EVA series at Image Search of Google... :yawn:

3. woodshop

woodshop UnSeenly

4. mime genocide

mime genocide What's a Dremel?

look for fan sites

5. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

joy rider i can understand what your saying, but give the guy a break. maybe he is looking for screen caps off the series and not desktop wallpapers, those can be harder to come by.

6. ninja monkey

yeah dude they are very hard to come by. anyways i wanted some of those pics so i could sent it in to get etched in my case. and i looked at animewallpaper.com but they seem to be all the people no the evas, thanks anyway though.

7. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

Yeah its really tough getting pictures of the actual eva units rather than the characters, Joyrider i dont know what forums your used to but we tend not to be so aggressive round here, calm down and if you dont have anything usefull to say i suggest you save yourself some time and dont bother posting.

Any specific sort of pictures you looking for? i found a few good ones while i was looking for images to use in a wallpaper.

edit: just remembered morphine did an evangelion etch design here also a few posts down theres a link to some other images he collcted. If you decide to use his design id check with him first tho :)

Last edited: 30 Sep 2004
  8. Aa-chan

Aa-chan AA-CHAN

I'll have a filter through mine tonight when I get back to my computer and if I find any [I'm sure I have some good ones], then I'll e-mail them to you :) .

Just the units themselves, right? The full unit, or just the bust?

9. rankie

rankie What's a Dremel?

what about the NERV logo:
    [​IMG]

I'll see if i can get a picture of the winged eva-1 thingy

10. buchans

buchans What's a Dremel?

why don't you just capture the best EVA frames from the DVD?

11. rankie

rankie What's a Dremel?

found a piccy you might like
    [​IMG]

12. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

we both go to school together, so its perfectly cool for him to use the pics I found. Though, I only found a handful of pics and its mostly of unit 01. It is very hard to find good high quality shots of the evas, so looking around for concept art and fan art is usually your best bet.

13. ninja monkey

yeah i was looking for the pic where eva unit one's "devil" wings are all spread to put on the side of my case

14. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

ill see if i cant pull it directly off the dvd. will have to wait for tomorrow night though.