1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Neptune's Trident by Brian Carter

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 23 Nov 2009.

1. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

Without doubt a MOTY contestant. Absolutely amazing. Especially the water flow through the Plexiglas. I had to look multiple times to actually believe it. Amazing job on the looks also. Its just a wonderful piece of craftsmanship.

2. Boddaker

Boddaker Still hangin around

Thanks guys! It was a fun and challenging project, and it really came together nicely. I think my favorite parts were the water channel floor, and the paint. Definitely will have to incorporate those elements into future builds.

Cheers everyone, and I look forward to starting on my next modding venture!

3. nissanskyrice

nissanskyrice Terminally Lazy

I need to grow and extra thumb so I can give this mod 3 Thumbs Up.

+1 for MOTY.

4. Aragon Speed

Aragon Speed Busily modding X3: Terran Conflict

For a long time I have been waiting for a mod that has a black case with minimalist evil red lighting. Looking at the case mods that have been appearing lately, I hope someone takes up something similar. It would make a change from the all out in-your-face cases that seem to be the trend ATM.

That said, I read through all of the thread where this case was built, and even though the design of the case is not my personal cup of tea, I think the time, skill, attention to detail, and workmanship that went into the design and building of this case is excellent. Well done that man. :thumb:

5. InitialDriveGTR

InitialDriveGTR What's a Dremel?

Incredible.

6. S7design

S7design Minimodder

I may be a few years behind on this mod but it a killer mod i must say, im most impressed with the Plexiglas water channels. I'm just wandering what kind of glue was used to join the sheet together?

Tags: Add Tags