1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nervous about wedding

Discussion in 'General' started by Monkeyboy, 12 Aug 2005.

1. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

getting hitched tomorrow, and i'm freaking out. feel like vomiting (again...). i know it'll most likely go smoooothly, but that doesn't ease my mind much.

did any/all you other married folk go through this too?

2. dom_

dom_ --->

just "snuggle" a bridesmade, does wonders for nerves

3. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Run now tbh.

4. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Should be fine breathe in and exhale slowly :hehe:

5. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

my sincerest condolences [​IMG]

6. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

hmmmm, bridesmaids are out of the question (both married, one expecting...).
    running, tbh, is out of the question too, as her dad flat out said "i used to carry a pocket knife until i found out i could kill a man with my bare hands".

7. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

then it looks like youll just have to breath in and back out slowly.
    You could always fake your own death if your realy not looking forward to it :lol:

8. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

oh, i'm very much looking forward to it, just wretchedly nervous.
    death faking would be counterproductive :) (unless it's to get out of paying for the reception :worried: )

9. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

there ya go, you won't get caught

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Just get on with it. Tomorrow will be another day, but you'll just be signing an expensive legal agreement and telling each other what you know already - that you love each other, but this time your family will be watching. If you ******** up then you'll laugh about it in years to come.

And uhhh, congrats! I hope she's worth it.

11. dannyqball

dannyqball What's a Dremel?

Well at least your just nervous, a good friend of mine just took off Monday and he has been on the headlines of the news as the "missing man" then they found him and are now calling him the "run away groom" They just found him today over 100 miles away in a small town sleeping in a park shelter with grass stains all over his clothes.
    He is supposed to get married in November, I'm thinking the wedding is most definately off now.
    Heck I will be suprised if his fiance doesn't kill him when he finally get's home.

http://whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3715241&nav=LotCdGlA

Just breath and you will be fine, I have been married for almost 11 years and I haven't lost my mind yet.. (YET=key word)

12. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

Hehe...if it makes you feel any better, Monkey, my own lynching, I mean wedding is in 8 days. And I'm scared shitless. ;)

It'll go fine. :) Congrats!

13. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Youre all so pessimistic :hehe: If shes a good woman, and the kind of person you want to spend the rest of your life with, then stop worrying and go through with it; Im sure you'll be so giddy that you'll be grinning all the way to the hotel room... Then again, you might have other reasons for that last part... :worried:

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

What the hell? is the world gonna end soon or something cause it seems everyone is either having kids or getting married? Or are our forums just becoming more mature?? Like we're all growing up together /wipes away small tear of happiness and remembers the good old days.

15. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

lol if you love her get married have fun, and remember to enjoy the honeymoon :D

theres nothing wrong with settling down with a woman you love. :)

16. smoguzbenjamin

smoguzbenjamin "That guy"

I'll second that, congratulations to both you and da dego ;) :thumb: Go in head first and have fun! :thumb:

17. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

she's way too good for me.. almost :)

heading out to rehearsal in a few... past the scared shitless (that was wed., puked a few times....). just nervous.
    i probably will be grinning like a lunatic :D , maybe even for the honeymoon :baby: :thumb:

bindibadgi: said agreement was only $41... yet divorces cost how much? not that we'd need one of those...

dannyqball: dang...

da dego: grats!

wish me luck.......

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Make sure she's the major earner and you dont buy nout - then you have nothing to loose and a lot of nookie to gain :thumb:

19. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

They were singing my my, this here monkeyboy guy. Gettin' ready to be married but monkey was worried. Them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye singing, "This will be the day that he dies, this will be the day that he dies..." :hehe:

Last edited: 12 Aug 2005
  20. cpu121

cpu121 What's a Dremel?

Considered this?