1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nervous about wedding

Discussion in 'General' started by Monkeyboy, 12 Aug 2005.

1. RagingMonkey

RagingMonkey What's a Dremel?

Good luck for today im sure it will all go off perfectly. If it doesnt then just get everyone at the reception wasted so they forget about what went wrong :rock:

Raging

2. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

Good luck, Monkey! :) And congrats!!!

Think about me doin' the same thing in a week! And let me know if there's anything I should really make sure to NOT do on my wedding day... :)

3. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

good luck man, keep it cool and calm

4. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

went well. as i type, my relatives are trying to drink up a $700 tab (min amt for the room...). had a molassas and chipotle cured pork chop with and apple and port wine sauce.... fiance's sister hates my brother's gf (tbh, she's not that well liked anyway (elitist beeyatch)). dads got along fine (better than i had hoped...). great to see my aunts and uncle (been waaaay too long). not so nervous now...

bindi: she's not the breadwinner (yet... she's working on her masters. then her doctorate. then monkeyboy will have his sugar-momma :thumb: )

cpu121: hmmm... don't think that'll be necessary (but i'll bookmark the link anyway.. never know...)

roto: heh.. wanna sing at the reception?

i'll let y'all know how it goes tomorrow (and maybe post a pic or three...)
    thanks for the best wishes...

5. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Congrates! You see, nothing to be nervous about! And alcohol is always your friend, lol.

Good luck in married life!
    And yes, post some pictures.

L

6. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

it is done..

went good except when the guy performing the ceremony said "i present to you mr. and mrs. thompson..." which was awkward because my name is thomas... got a good laugh out of it though :)

post pics as soono as i find my usb cable for the cam (or get a cad reader...)

thanks for the congrats folks :)

7. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Congratulations, Monkeyboy; If I were you, the LAST thing i'd be doing is posting pics; id probably too "preoccupied" ;)

8. Chocolate_dream69

Chocolate_dream69 What's a Dremel?

Nervous

You may be nervous, and the such; but have you thought about what she might be going through. Most women act ready for 'marriage' when in actuality,they're not. Marriage is something that takes you by storm; but you have to hold on and hang in there. Remember the worst parts over. She could have said NO. Smile

Best wishes,

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

You've got to get used to saying "sister in law" and "wifes sister" ;)

10. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

In truth bindi, I thought the exact same the other day - everyone's growing up... :waah:

11. Lithium

Lithium super spunk

Congrats Monkeyboy, glad it went smoothly. I have it all to go through in 8 weeks time. :rock:

12. Alwayz Dead

Alwayz Dead What's a Dremel?

Getting married is easy..........................staying married, now thats the hard bit.

Congrats though and have a long and happy life together. :thumb:

13. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Well we have been hanging around these forums now for over four years, times have changed quite a bit :) Quite a few people I know are settling down, getting married and having kids, it is all quite disconcerting.

Good luck Monkeyboy!

Last edited: 14 Aug 2005