1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new case time, but which one.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blackwatch, 13 Nov 2020.

1. blackwatch

blackwatch Minimodder

I currently have a Lian Li Dynamic 011 case and I would like to lift her off the floor onto the desk, however where my desk is, the window would be against the fireplace wall, so Ideally I need a case with the window etc on the left side.
    I am wanting to build a dual loop as I love my Singularity Computers Protium res combo, so was going to get a second one and go dual loop hiding as much as I can to make it a clean stealth build.
    I was considering the Dark Pro 900 v2 and having the front door cut ( professionally ) to allow me to put a 7" sensor panel screen in and with added vents for airflow.
    Could anyone recommend a different case, as I know for a fact if I drop the best part of £250 on a case and then start cutting it the boss will have something to say lol.
    Attached is my current rig.

Attached Files:

2. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

I think that Dark Base 900v2 is one of the few I've seen. There are ones like the PC-12 and the Shify-X which are more disstrubuted on both sides rather than just one, but these will be too small for your needs I expect.

3. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Silverstone RV02 or RV04. Corsair 600C if you can find one. Not many about, bequiet is probably your best bet.

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

5. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

6. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can