1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS New DS Lite colours coming soon

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by <A88>, 27 May 2008.

1. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Not really the biggest of console revisions but it seems pretty much certain that Nintendo will be throwing out some new colours for the Lites pretty soon
    [​IMG]
    The lime green one looks pretty funky so I might be inclined to pick one up instead of holding out for the new DS SKUs that were talked about earlier on in the year. Question is, how long before they finally release the Wii in complementary shades?
    [​IMG]

2. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

I...never saw the point in getting excited about this. Nobody is going to buy a new one just because it's a new colour. Are they?

3. FaIIen

FaIIen origami killer

well, people were buying consoles knowing that they got 30% failure rate...it wouldn't suprise me if they start buying a second DS in pink :D

4. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Bah, i just got the black ds light for my birthday, i wouldn't mind the red or green though, i love the black but like my black ipod i see every single finger print.

5. PhenomRed

PhenomRed What's a Dremel?

the pink one's been out for ages. and the red one looks really cool. i still like my black one though

6. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

They need a neon orange one >.>

Ooh.. and a glow in the dark one!

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I believe I have a photo somewhere of a pre-release black Wii. it looked great

Tags: