1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Equipment New Goodies

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by -equilerex-, 28 Nov 2010.

1. -equilerex-

-equilerex- What's a Dremel?

november has been fun... got paid for a few website jobs so i figured i might aswell make the little money i got count... so i picked up a few things for the cam even though i hadnt touched it for months.

first idea i got was a new tripod... last mini-crap-thingie from velbon was big, bulky and took a long time to adjust... i had been making some videos with my d90 and it just kept pissing me off so in comes manfrotto modo 785b for around £40. the build quality looks nice exept the clamps which might be a bit fragile? its extremly fast and easy to work with, light, tall enough to work wile standing up and in general good bang for the buck it seems, havent got much chanse to use it yet, mostly for the flash so far.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

next there was a great deal on kata dr467, i had wanted one for ages but just didnt have the cash now it was %70 down to £19.... so what if it was pink?

[​IMG]

nothing a littly dye wont take care of... more info and pictures on my blog: http://blog.koivistik.com/?p=305
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the last one is my favorite- nikkor 50mm F1.8 i didn't really know if it was of any use to me but since wanted to get myself a nice "birthday present" i went for it an oooh boy how ive been having fun now! it small, light super fast and works in rather low light. its very sharp, has great depth of field and since i was using the old zoom mostly around 75mm anyways then i havent taken it off since getting it at all ^^ more on my blog: http://blog.koivistik.com/?p=311

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

I want that tripod. I just looked at the specs - it seems perfect for me.

Nice stuff :thumb:

3. -equilerex-

-equilerex- What's a Dremel?

definitely wroth it if youre after a budget tripod ;)