1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notebooks New laptop Zepto?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hotzeet, 5 Oct 2008.

1. hotzeet

hotzeet What's a Dremel?

Hey.

I am looking for a new laptop.

After a couple of weeks searching the internet i have noticed that Zepto is cheapest.
    But they have had some problems with their new series specially the Nox anyone know whether these have been solved?
    Im thinking about bying the nexus beacouse its cheaper but is there a big difference between that and the nox?

Im using the computer in school where we use alot of photoshop and adobe applications. Later this year we will get some video editing programs. So a big processor and memory is needed.

I would also like it to be able to run some games so minimum is a 9600m gt but i am considering throwing a 9650m gt in, is it worth the exta cash?

If you have a suggestion to a better computer you are welcome to write. only problem is that im danish so it needs to be sold here aswell.

Btw looked a bit on the Zeptos they have no DVI output only HDMI. Can i connect a "normal" computer screen then ?

Think that was all:p hope there will be some answers. And i alpologise for the rubbish english:D

2. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

Assuming you mean a LCD screen: If it doesn't have a HDMI port, you'd need to use a HDMI - DVI cable.

Regarding alternatives... have you considered the Dell Studio range? Both the 15.4" and 17" models start from just £399.00 ;)

3. Zurechial

Zurechial Elitist

I'd go to www.rizeon.com for laptops. Good service, decent prices, friendly staff.