1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Shoes!!1

Discussion in 'General' started by fg0d, 20 Jun 2004.

1. fg0d

fg0d Banned

I nagged my dad into taking me to the mall. He boat himself a pair of leather loafers, he really liked them.. we went to RadioShack and I bought the stuff to make acrims' digimeter, it came to 10.40 and he was pissed, I told him I had 2 dollars. :D I guess he felt guilty for buying shoes, because when we passed FootLocker, he said "Lets go an look for shoes" the first thing he noticed was "2 pairs, $89.99 Sale". Now I got some fly kicks, I havent got new ones since the beggining of the school year, mid 2003. That sucked, but her are my new pups. :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like??

2. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

i think your trying to take Lorquis name of spam god as every other post in GD has your name under it.

edit: W00t im half a devil 333 posts :D

3. fg0d

fg0d Banned

Lol, no dont say Im trying to spam, penski will close the post again..!!1, I dont wanna spam, Im just really bored :D and I look in general Discussion every visit.

4. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

Thou shalt not use his name in vain :)

5. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

you actually paid money for those?.... :eyebrow:

ah well different people, different tastes.

6. K

K 528491

7. fg0d

fg0d Banned

you mean.. different country, different taste :D yea, these are the nice shoes in the US. I like em, its your opinion :p

8. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

$10.40!? Talk about rape!

9. fg0d

fg0d Banned

yea! at the smaller shacks, I woulda payed $4.00. But thats far way. i lost all my solder, so Im gonna have to look for all that to make it :+

nice shoes K :)

10. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Wow, lame ass chav wear :thumb:

Heres one pair of shoes I own (paid $150cdn new)

[​IMG]

11. pancake

pancake Guest

Flowery converse > *

:D

12. kill_me_quick

kill_me_quick Big and Blue

You should turn this into a "Whats your shoes" thread

Here are mine, don't like all that townie stuff

[​IMG]

13. tompko

tompko What's a Dremel?

14. Theo

Theo What's a Dremel?

I wear these:

[​IMG]

Nike something. Kind of like a pair of sandals with a mesh fabric trainer thing. Very comfortable, and it's nice to show off my awful, bulbous toes to all passers by.

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Acupuncture make nice shoes, but they wear out well easily. I had a pair and they lasted 6 months before the backs of them went completely. Its not as if i was mis-treating them, i undid the buckles all the time!?

Currently, i just like trainers - Nike make uber comfortable ones the right size for my feet. Ive been through sooo many brands of trainers ive got picking good ones almost down to a fine art now :D

I wanna get a pair of the nike ones that really hug your feet, the ones where your big toe has a separate bit to the rest of your toes.

Has anyone worn shoes for so long that they've molded EXACTLY to the shape of your feet and are sooooooo comfortable?

16. Malvolio

Malvolio .

I haven't had any problems with them yet. I've had them for two months now, and I don't undo the laces, and I treat them like ****, yet their still in new condition. Best pair of shoes I've ever bought. Expensive as hell though :p

17. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

i had a pair of them (for free)

nice trainers, but the sides get scuffed so easily.

and fgod

um, each to their own i suppose

18. penski

penski BodMod

I've worn Acupuncture's for about seven years now...And I've never paid more than £40 ;)

£25 is more common.

Malfoo - you got ripped on those trainers, dude.

*n

19. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Why does EVERYBODY call Malfoleo "Malfoo"? This is becoming almost as hakneyed and overused as the Blue Cathode and side window in a chieftec.

Shall we turn the tables and call you PenisK? :p

My shoes are andymacs by Airwalk. They serve me fine as simple walking shoes :)

20. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Well, the way I look at it, acupuncture's website has the shoe I've purchaused listed at £49, and acupuncture shoes are very uncommon in canada (infact, nobody's ever heard of them, never mind carry's them). So, I think £59 including the importing fee (and the fact that I bought them in a specialty boutique) isn't that bad of a price for a pair of shoes that nobody I'll ever meet has ever heard of ;) And added to that, they we're on sale when I bought them, only paid £17 for emm as it was a miss-matched set (the right was size 13, the left was size 12.5, don't really notice it though).

And rotosequence, just let people insult as they may, as only by insulting other people does anybody truely show their ignorance ;)