1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music New song J&A - Trust Me Tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by drakmin, 16 Oct 2012.

1. drakmin

drakmin I don't use Dremel.

Hi!

Year ago I posted a song made by me, here's a new one. This is made in cooperation with my friend. Hope you like it and thanks a lot for listening and any possible input!

Thanks!

2. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Had a nice gentle vibe to it, reminded me of backing music to some sort of space game. I wouldn't go calling it a song though unless you're gonna lay down some lyrics. I admit I skipped through it, but I didn't hear any.

3. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

Sounds a little on the slow side, could do with a bit more pace.... but otherwise very nice tune.

4. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

Very nice chill track. It had a vibe similar to some of Chicane's stuff. I definitely liked it

Conststructive criticism: For me personally it needs either to
    • be pitched up (only a couple of %) OR
    • have some light female vocals in it (not much needed)
    Either one would do it I reckon. The first would give it a more "poppy" feel, the second would keep the "chill" vibe, but floaty lady voice would make it feel more immersive. Those comments are just me mind you. You might like it just the way it is. You've got more skills than me so don't think I feel I'm better than you or anything.