1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New years eve!

Discussion in 'General' started by RepLiKa, 30 Dec 2005.

1. RepLiKa

RepLiKa New Member

Hesters way area

2. Arthur2Sheds

Arthur2Sheds Jackson

I'm in my cousin's wedding tonight. Not much planned; we're in one of the smallest and podunk towns in the state. It'll be kinda quiet, which we won't mind for a change.

3. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

Just got invited to DJ @ my Best mates new yrs party YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! Cya @ 3am give or take haha

4. M_D_K

M_D_K Active Member

Nothing same as every new year, however i did spend most of the day in a wet cold muddy field :D:D:D if only it was light up until 9pm like in the summer :p.

Morgan.

5. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 New Member

Watching george a remero's land of the dead !

6. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Was supposed to go out with a few mates, but it's 8.30pm now and they still haven't got back to me.

Also have second thoughts about if I really want to drive all the way into town and spend £15 to get into a some rubbish club and be bored out of my brains.

Edit/

Didn't even make it ot the front door. Spent yet another NYE on #bit-tech. :rock:

Last edited: 1 Jan 2006
  7. Vigfus

Vigfus Born to be...

Quote of the year 2006*: Was that it? - a second later - HUGE explotion way up in the sky.

*this far ;)

8. Adnuo

Adnuo Banned

Sitting around drinking and playing euchre with my grandparents and relatives. Couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable time.

Also, anyone still watch Rockin' New Years Eve? (anyone still know what that is?) If so, I'm pretty surprised at how well Dick Clark recovered from his massive stroke. Was good to see he's still able to do the show, tbh.

9. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

Oh god, i left just after posting that message and i've just this second got thru the front door! Now that was insane

Soooooo tired