1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays NEWB QUESTION! HELPPPP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wdC`, 1 Aug 2007.

1. wdC`

wdC` New Member

Hey guys i need a quick question answered

Ive got a 20inch benq lcd widescreen that i use as my primary computing screen, ive also got a 42inch samsung lcd TV that i dual with my computer for watching movies on laying in bed!

I wanted to sell both screens and get a 32inch or 26inch LCD samsung TV, that i could use for everything, (TV,XBOX GAMING, COMPUTING).

the resolution on the 32inch and 26 is 1366 x 768

But ive been told by people it will be ****! so i was thinking of getting another benq 20inch widescreen the exact same model.

2 x 20inch dual setup for computing and one big 42inch lcd for watching movies?

which way should i go?

thanks all!!!!:duh: BTW ITS A BENQ FP202W with 8ms RESPONSE

Last edited: 1 Aug 2007
  2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Welcome! :)

The Samsung 32" TV will be naff. The Dell/Samsung 30" monitor with a 2560x1600 resolution is sold as a computer monitor for a reason ;)

You will need a second graphics card to output to the 42" TV if you want another monitor. It depends what you do on your PC though: gaming is better on one monitor because your crosshair will be centre screen unless you play supreme-commander which supports 2 displays. Two monitors are easier to divide work/windows between, but it depends how you use a PC. I can't live without two now, personally.

Ideally? I'd say 42" 1080p plasma and another 20" :D

Tags: