1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Nintendo NX to launch in March 2017

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 27 Apr 2016.

1. rollo

rollo Modder

They have 3 sure fire sales winners in Mario Zelda Pokemon and all the games related to those. If they eventually need to go games only they have a lot of first party titles that could sell millions of units

2. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

Personally I love the wii u, I didn't buy one day one or anything but I think I have owned one for over a year now. It is really cool, I like that I can play Mario kart or whatever on the pad whilst the TV is on and we are "watching" something else

I like the games for the wii u and the family enjoy playing it together, I wouldn't buy a ps4 or xbone, I am considering buying a new 3ds or xl because I have been enjoying the wii u experience.

Personally I think the wii u "failed" due to support or lack thereof for the pad. ZombiiU is a good example, it is so frustrating when playing with a friend as they have an overview on the pad to deploy zombies you can only see the 1st person view on the TV.

The issue is that families don't see it as enough of a reason to upgrade the wii as I consider the perception to be an interim upgrade.

I am really excited to see what the nx is going to be I am hoping for big things.