1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No photos showing on Bit-Tech: Problems back again

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Moriquendi, 23 Jan 2009.

1. Moriquendi

Moriquendi Bit Tech Biker

I have a very strange problem, when I try and read one of the articles on Bit-Techs front page the images don't show up, the charts do like comparisons of graphics cards but none of the images. Chances are that I've accidentally set an option but I cant for the life of me thing what it is or how to change it back. I have Bit-Tech green listed in adblock plus and everything loads alright on my laptop. I'm thoroughly puzzled if anyone has any ideas please let me know...

Moriquendi

Last edited: 25 Jan 2009
  2. Infection

Infection Gaming Fanatic

Disable Ad-Block Plus and see if that works, if it works you have a filter set to disable anything from Bit-Tech. If it doesn't work I don't know either :p

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

I had this problem recently with Firefox 3.
    If that's what you're using then set firefox to open with a blank page (do not set to "show my windows and tabs from last time")
    Close firefox, then relaunch, navigate to bit-tech and it should be fine.

You can now reset firefox startup option to "show my windows and tabs from last time".

ModMinded likes this.
  4. Moriquendi

That sorted it yoda, thanks! Strange that the only page it affects is BT, any idea what causes it?

Moriquendi

5. Moriquendi

Hmm doing it again... I really don't want to have to restart firefox every time it does this, does anyone have any ideas why it happens? Or any suggestions for a permanent solution?

Moriquendi