1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noah is back in the house!

Discussion in 'General' started by NoahFuLing, 20 Aug 2006.

1. NoahFuLing

NoahFuLing What's a Dremel?

Hey, all y'alls. I'm back from almost 8 weeks of summer camp and feeling fine. No tan, sadly, but some poundage lost and TONS of cool intangibles gained. For example, I worked through my potential school course schedule and found that I didn't have enough room for certain courses I wanted to take, so I fulfilled almost all of my state art requirement over the summer and now have plenty of free time. Other good stuff happened too, like the possibility of me having full control over a brand new 10 million dollar theatre, and maybe an office. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to all of you, and see how this place was doing. I missed it while I was away... *sigh*. :sigh:

2. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Wait..no internet for 8 weeks?

Good lord.

3. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Welcome back to the real world :)

4. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Torture. How on earth did you cope?
    Or was it a boot camp for interweb addicts? :eeek:

5. NoahFuLing

NoahFuLing What's a Dremel?

It is a Creative and Performing Arts camp, and there was internet, but there was either somebody looking over my shoulder or needing the network cable. I didn't have a WPA enabled WiFi card, so I couldn't hack into the wireless. I survived, though, but it is good to be home.

Oh, cool thing happened today. I'm now in possession of the USB golf controller for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004. It consists of a green with some sensors, a tethered ball, and a net. The coolest part, however, is that it belonged to the CTO of NBC.