1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable nokia n810

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by keef247, 27 Dec 2007.

1. keef247

keef247 Modder

GOD i want this...
    its not a phone persay though so I thought it would be ok to post it here.apparently though you can plug a handsfree in and use it or is it just skype? ANYWAY the point is...
    will i be able to get them on a contract??like a phone? I was thinking t mobile seeing as w'n'w as I'm on vodafone atm and its internet package is shocking.
    So any news on the networks etc?
    i want this so bad.it's all that i wanted in a laptop but so tiny.all i want to be able to do is browse youtube/myspace and use msn and offt it does it and plays so many formats and its linux god fanboy much ahahah but seriously its amazing.i want it now so when will it come out and will i get one on a contract and roughly how much?
    cheers people.

2. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

no networks, no contracts, no cellular connection. only wifi, or tether it to your cellphone through bluetooth.

it's out now, $500. i've got the n800, the previous generation, and i absolutely love it. highly recommended.

3. keef247

keef247 Modder

hardware/software spec wise is there much difference.the 800 is pretty bulky and not smooth nor level in angels/body shape so it puts me off.its also alot bigger:\ what could i get one second hand for.does it run video as smoothly?can you get any third party divx apps for it etc? can you use msn?

4. keef247

keef247 Modder

Tags: