1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Not another scandal...

Discussion in 'General' started by bahgger, 3 Nov 2008.

1. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

0.007%, of which less than half actually complained there and then and the rest probably complained after they had heard about it from other people complaining about it.

+1 to Daily Fail. I have to disagree with Silver51 though, decent newspapers do have stuff worth reading in them, though it is always worth cross checking if it is that important

2. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

Diagnosis: Trusting the Daily Mail.

Cure: Use critical thinking skills (applies to any newspaper).

Problem solved.

3. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

There should be a personality restriction as well as an age restriction on films, tv and games. It would solve all sorts of issues.

It should simply be a question:
    Would you sue the council if you fell over on a pavement?

Answer yes and you are no longer allowed to buy, rent or watch anything more interesting than strictly come sequel.

4. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

Sod off and watch Strictly Come Sequins

Edit after actually reading the article:
    HAHA, 'nuff said.

Also, reading about it makes me laugh, remembering the show. I think Clarkson is great.

5. teamtd11

teamtd11 *Custom User Title*

6. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Ok, that's ridiculous I live in Ipswich and I thought Clarkson was funny also Chris Mole may be our MP but he does sod all work wise.

If you go to his office which is a pokey little red building on a side street just down from the dole office. he is never there. His hard working secretary how every is a diamond and is polite, well mannered and tries to help as much as she can.

He however is mister invisible. and only every turns up come election time.

7. DaveVader

So, out of those 517 complaints, how many do you think were a) lorry drivers, and b) family members of the deceased sex workers?
    Answers on a postcard.
    If Clarkson loses his job I believe a lot of people, including myself, are going to complain. The BBC is one of the worst channels out there these days, Top Gear is the Holy Grail of this piss poor excuse for an informative television channel. Almost everything the BBC does is full of fail. I stopped watching the breakfast news some time a go due to the immature, frankly shi*t way they report, News Round is more mature for fck sake, I may have sacrificed my daily news intake but at least I have kept my IQ at the level it is at. I'm not some middle aged bloke either, I'm 17, could barely be more immature!
    Clarkson has a sense of humour, maturity, and intellect, things aren't dumbed down to a level of embarrassment on TG.
    In light of your comments, Ryu, I'm quite disgusted, this MP seems to be using his position to get the upper hand, he sounds as if he doesn't deserve this position. People really need to sort their priorities, this country is in the *******.

8. teamtd11

QFT

9. JCG

JCG What's a Dremel?

10. teamtd11

11. DaveVader

Tags: