1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Novatech GTX 275

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by antec900, 30 Sep 2009.

1. antec900

antec900 Minimodder

im looking at a novatech gtx 275 graphics card all i wanted to know is if i buy this card with the novatech brand name if it will be treated as an oem product or if it will have a box and all the extras etc because i hate buying the expensive graphics card without the packageing o go with it.

Thanks appreciate feedback as im looking to buy on friday.

2. Thermal5

Thermal5 R.I.P

It won't be a Novatech card, it will be a branded card you receive, it's just under Novatechs name that's all.

And it won't be treated as an oem product, it states that it comes with 1 years warranty and comes with Batman Arkham Asylum and Terminator Salvation games, a bargain at £157.88 Inc VAT if you ask me.

Oh almost forgot it will come with a box and all the accessories you would expect, for further clarification on this and for your own peace of mind, give Novatech a call and ask them, I'm 100% certain it comes with a box and everything else though.

If you didn't want to go with that one though, you could buy this one, the price difference only being £13.47 more than the Novatech GTX 275 Gainward GeForce GTX275 55nm SLI 896MB DDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI PCI-Express - Retail ** With FREE Batman Arkham Asylum and Terminator Salvation ** I have the Palit version of that card and it's exactly the same card as Palit and Gainward are the same company (as far as I know) and the dual fan you see on that card makes it run very cool indeed, idle the temp on mine is 40 degrees celsius, all other GTX 275's with only one fan run much hotter even when idle.

3. antec900

antec900 Minimodder

Thanks great advice,

can u reply 2 all my threads lol:thumb:

4. Thermal5

Thermal5 R.I.P

I'll try lol, but only if I can help and offer decent advice :)

5. Moyo2k

Moyo2k AMD Fanboy

Likely from Palit, PNY, Inno3D etc... they brands that don't really exude quality and demand confidence so Retailers give them a hand by branding it as novatech, Aria or eXtra Value in the case of ebuyer and making them considerably cheaper than competition

6. Thermal5

Thermal5 R.I.P

I'll tell you now the Palit GTX 275 is quality and I've had no problems with it at all, and let's face it for the price of £199.99 it wasn't cheaper than the competition when I bought it.

7. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

8. antec900

antec900 Minimodder

yes because there about different subjects dinlo:duh:

9. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Dragunov is absolutely right antec900; you've already posted a thread about which GTX275 to buy, there really is no need.

10. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

They're both about what brand of GTX275 you should buy, "dinlo" :duh:

Whatever that means, i don't appriciate this personal tone.