1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*

Discussion in 'General' started by adam_bagpuss, 8 Jul 2011.

1. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Seconded.

2. Canon

Canon Reformed

Image removed.

Want a hand finding the close thread button?

This is pretty close to the line for me as well.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 9 Jul 2011
  3. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

You have no sense of humor if the Kinect + American History X pic didn't make you laugh.

4. Tom @ CCL

Tom @ CCL AKA: Yewen

Steve has just gotten me up to read a de-motivational picture thread, got to say its a first for a Friday night!

I will apologise on behalf of Steve and Yorkie if any offence has been caused by them posting, its sincerely out of them wanting to cause a laugh.

The original de-motivational picture thread caused some right laughs in the CCL office at times, most offices will have mad moments from time to time where productivity goes down and everyone has 10 minutes of fun. It keeps the workplace a happy place to be and explains why most of the employees at CCL have been there for so long!

CCL embraced the original thread so much that it inspired us to do some A4 print outs in the office with members of the team with various "in joke" tag lines under them. Not amusing to anyone but internal CCL people but raises a smile every time I look at them.

CCL are on these forums to "actively post around the forums and provide our customers with advice and support in our own section". That remit means that we can pop in and out of threads on hardware advice providing we are impartial and not being overly pro-CCL as people have a right to go to Scan, Ebuyer etc if they want to. It also means that during breaks and staff members own time they are free to post around the boards. When its late at night and in the staff members own time it is not a companies place to dictate what they can and can't do.

Steve and Yorkie have tonight posted outside of their working hours on this forum. They have also used our internal systems and our own forums to assist customers with pre-sales advice and technical support. Along with that they have also attempted light hearted banter which has to be commended of them as they are not obliged to do it.

Again if any of their actions have caused offence I apologise; I have requested that they both pull out of this specific thread if they wouldn't mind for a few days and if they do choose to post again to make sure what they are posting is in line with the rules of this thread and Bit-Tech.

If you do have any pressing concerns about the conduct of any of the staff please just drop me an email to toml at cclonline.com and I can look into it further.

And now for a Panda:

[​IMG]

EDIT: Steve and Yorkie are giving me a hard time on the punctuation of the above, its 1am! I will attempted better in a more sensible hour if its needed.

Last edited: 9 Jul 2011
    The Monk, Yorkie and Fizzban like this.
  5. Canon

Canon Reformed

Ok, so the thread won't be closed then, the image will just be removed. Would be easier to state that rather than telling us the thread will be closed. Just saying..

6. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

7. Steve @ CCL

Steve @ CCL CCL Tech. Support

*snip*

Yorkie and The Monk like this.
  8. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

@Tom have some rep

[​IMG]

9. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Thanks for your post Tom. I'm sure it will put Steve and Yorkie's minds at ease.

10. The Monk

The Monk Minimodder

haha yeah I thought this! I think if somebody is so pathetic that they won't shop with a certain company because an employee has a sense of humour then they are probably no great loss. TBH I think I am now MORE likely to shop at CCL after seeing the posts in this thread by CCL staff. So CCL are currently down 1 customer now. Better fire those guys, or give them a raise :clap:

[​IMG]

I must say as well that it is good to have a thread like this and I hope people don't push the boundaries too far.

Should there not be a warning on the title or page 1 that if you are easily offended this isn't the thread for them? Would potentially stop some of the offence

Steve @ CCL and Yorkie like this.
  11. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

i see that one of my images got removed, which i have no problem with, but some kind of defined bounds would be good.

heres some more pics that i hope are okay for everyone. maybe if a pic is removed make a note of what it was removed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 9 Jul 2011
    Yorkie likes this.
  12. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

Seriously, it's just a bit of fun! I like it as do many others, get over yourselves tbh! If you personally dont like it dont bloody look at it, simples!

+1 bazillion :D

+ whatever you think comes after bazillion lol

Annnddd back on track:

[​IMG]

docodine likes this.
  13. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Good job you're not then innit :thumb:

Carry on :D (ZOMG I just see what I did there xD)

+1

mvagusta, Steve @ CCL and Yorkie like this.
  14. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

I am ecstatic!

15. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

16. Wicked_Sludge

Wicked_Sludge My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

whatd i miss?

mvagusta likes this.
  17. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Why do people even bother looking at a thread which they know they wont like, then moan about not liking it and demand it be shut down in order to please them/ make recompense for it being started in the first place? Seriously, that's the kinda retarded attitude that gets everything banned just because some dailymail reading moron thinks *insert inanimate object here* might be misused at some point, there for all said items must be banned as a pre-emptive measure.

My advice is to go make me a sandwich and stay out of this thread, it is hurting no one. Frickin' noobs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pete J likes this.
  18. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

19. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

20. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

Oh sweet Jesus! :)

mvagusta likes this.