1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*

Discussion in 'General' started by adam_bagpuss, 8 Jul 2011.

1. play_boy_2000

play_boy_2000 It was funny when I was 12

I hope that's not current (or at least from NZ) otherwise the demote is people going to church in the middle of a pandemic.

2. Stotherd-001

Stotherd-001 Minimodder

The phone looks about 10 years old so probably not current.

Otherwise churches have been open in the UK since the end of the first lockdown. There've been very few cases in the UK linked to church meetings, the vast majority have stuck to the rules.

It does perplex me that churches have been open yet cinemas apparently can't be considering that's basically what a restricted church service kinda looks like.

3. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Have they been open?

There were several pieces on the news about them doing online services the other day.

I've no idea, I don't do religion.

4. Stotherd-001

Stotherd-001 Minimodder

Yeah, they've been open, however with limited capacity, and depends on if the buildings can meet the regulations. They still have to socially distance so most I've seen can hold around about a fifth of what they can take normally. Ish. Depends where in the UK but in England they have seat prebooking (where you can be traced) no singing, no communion, masks on at all times, no hanging about before or after, lots of ventilation.

The online services are for the majority who can't get into the services themselves.

5. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees Has got a bike, you can ride it if you like,