1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan listing leaks

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 8 Feb 2013.

1. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

My guess is it will be for gaming, some leaked 3Dmark scores are floating around so this may not be true but some other sites are saying the following.

"The GeForce Titan would apparently score X7107 points in 3DMark11 Extreme preset. Long story short, this is a new world record beaten by 600 points. In comparison to the GeForce GTX 680, Titan’s score is over double (GTX 680 has around X3300), it’s also faster than GTX 690 by 1300 points."

2. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Apparently the leaked benchmarks where fakes (who would have known)

From some more sources it seems the Titan may be quicker than the GTX 680 and Radeon 7970 but a little slower than a GTX 690

3. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

As I said, those who are willing could pop a good four of these babies into a quad sli rig and get just a tad under twice the performance of two gtx690s. With Oc'ing, the 690 doesnt stand a chance. For those who have the money these wil be the first thing on there list. Now I wish I could win the jackpot.:waah:

Due to the mere fact that Nvidia is gonna release it, it will, at the very least, be between the 680 and 690, If it doesn't give them both a royally electrical butt-whooping.

4. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Staff

5. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Nice find, looks good.

6. siliconfanatic

Boys and girls this- is the holy grail of current day graphics. :p looks stunning.

7. PabloFunky

PabloFunky What's a Dremel?

Im guessing its gonna be the usual No stock / preorder for along time scenario, for those people that just want to give their money and have the thing.

Waterblocked versions will be miles away probably, but i suspect the usual manus will be working on waterblocks already.

i killed my 580 gtx, was gonna get a 680 gtx, but looks like i killed my card in time maybe, now i may wait for this, time it comes out i suspect ill have most of the money waiting.

8. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Staff

9. Noob?

Noob? What's a Dremel?

@Maki role: Nice find mate! Thanks.

Got to say thats one awesome looking shroud/enclosure..or whatever its called. :hehe:

10. siliconfanatic

Too bad they could'nt go just a wee bit more orginal than a 690 cooler chopped in half. Doesnt make it any less stunning though. If anything it looks better :D