1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Nvidia prods Intel with satire site

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 6 Nov 2009.

1. D-Cyph3r

D-Cyph3r Gay for Yunosuke

A bit hypocritical to use the word fanboy dont you think? I've seen your other posts and all you've done is trash talk about AMD. Do you even know why AMD is in the "financial gutter" as you put it? Read on troll boy.

2. moshpit

moshpit What's a Dremel?

My sentiments as well.

3. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

intel is a MNC (multinational corporation) that is NOT your friend, in ANY way. If you enjoy their products that is secondary to them, the only thing they care about is monopolizing the cpu market. Fanboys of Intel or AMD are like the people who vote against their own interests at the polls, programmed lemmings.
    Your interaction with them has been with their advertising and brand recognition campaigns, wake up. they care about you not at all.

The EU has no problem taking Intel (and M$) to court over their violations of LAW. Stay tuned.

Yours in anti-Corporate Plasma,
    Star*Dagger

P.S. I have an intel proc and an ATI gpu, though I wish I had more choices than intel/amd for cpus and nvidia/ati for gpus. Wake up!

4. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

well, i guess lets hope Nvidia starts making CPUs and Intel makes a decent non-integrated gpu then. One more company can't hurt the market.

5. TheUn4seen

TheUn4seen What's a Dremel?

This won't make anything better - I can see nVidia GPUs working only with nVidia CPUs on nVidia boards, Intel's GPUs working only on Intel platform and so on. Or at least the most important features being locked unless you use the whole platform from the same manufacturer.

6. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

ha awesome, and they are funny just a higher level of funny, you know the kind that take some thought not todays lower then slapstick comedy. simply awesome.

7. TWeaK

TWeaK Guest

I did actually find one of the cartoon's a little bit funny - namely the Larrabee one. Don't know if it will blow up in their faces, but I think the reason its release is being held back so much is because Intel thinks it might. Still, I have to agree with the majority that it sounds like Nvidia are just bitter about their competition's success these days.

@D-Cyph3r: crazyceo has always been anti-AMD even back on the old CPC site. As far as I'm concerned it's best to ignore him rather than try having an argument with a brick wall.

8. H2O

H2O Burnt Acrylic - Mmmmmm

So, Nvidia, how well is the GT300 project going again?

9. ZERO <ibis>

ZERO <ibis> Minimodder

I just want a dam 300m... I do not care if it is based on the 200series! Please just get that out this year I need a new laptop so I can watch your funny cartoons on it!

10. crazyceo

crazyceo What's a Dremel?

I see you haven't answered my question either.

Funny that isn't it how the AMD brigade wear such blinkers but poke fingers at people who question them.

11. Saivert

Saivert Minimodder

some fanboys have serious issues, some fanboys are just trolls. then you have fanboys who are really not fanboys but just side with one party at the moment.

I on the other hand don't care as long as I get cheap and good hardware.

12. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

I kinda like this site.. it's simple- dunno who wrote those jokes though, probably the ntune guy

13. dec

dec [blank space]

nvidia shouldnt talk. rebranding cards are unsafe relations with the computer industry

14. StevieC

StevieC Rising Fusion

good news, then

I understand Intel is genuinely afraid of the VIA Nano, and for good reason. ;)

Tags: Add Tags