1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Nvidia to provide 3D glasses for all

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 1 Jun 2009.

1. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

i have bought one of those £1 3D glasses with exact colouring as the one shown in the picture.

it doesn't work! enabled 3D via the gameslave link above. all i see are blurs in games with half my original FPS.

2. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

You sound so surprised... :)

3. mooseguy

mooseguy Crazy Moose

AAAAAGH

Still though, nice. Their whole 3D thing is quite enticing... Shame I'm stuck with an ATI card and I can't really justify replacing it.

4. Nathan@Nanopoint

Nathan@Nanopoint Ctrl Alt Del

Nice shades >.<!

5. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Has anyone here who wears glasses ever tried sticking red and green Quality Street wrappers to their lenses. I haven't ;-p

6. OPTICAL10

OPTICAL10 New Member

NVIDIA have been supporting PC 3-D in gamers in their drivers for over 10 years on and off. You will be surprised to know that there are a high percentage of PC games past and present that are compatible with this older anaglyph technology. As the article mentioned this promotion is a win-win method of zero cost so you can appreciate your back and present catalogue of PC games in a more immersive 3-D environment. Once you've tried it, believe you me you will see what all the fuss is about.

For the full present overview of the stereo 3-D gaming and multimedia push into gaming, theatre and living roomto this website, http://www.mtbs3d.com which stands for "meant to be seen 3d".

Tags: Add Tags