Jan 22nd update Jan 22nd Update – Drillin like a Villian Drill Wet! (Your plexi likes it better!) Taking your advice, I applied water to the next drilling batch. I experimented with the different bits, not yet applying the grinding. With this 1/8 regular twist drill, water & syringe form a happy threesome. Add Plexi for an orgy of goodness… Luckily I was there with my camera to record it all. Video hitting the interwebs sometime in the future… no promise on the near future, as I have to find vid editing software for win7/vista. Tools of the trade: I used the other bit from before and it sucked in comparison. (too much remelt, some bit chatter, etc.) Ended up redrilling that hole and all the others with the above twist drill. Exit holes came out great: After that I tapped the holes. I started with 10/24 since that was the bolt sizable enough that I had on hand, but then decided against it and did 6/32 and 8/32 taps. Here’re the collected tools and tappees I started the tap with the drill press on lowest speed, but that really tore things up too much, so I went back to the hand tap. I also put the side door back on last night to get a better look: Turned off the Lights Turned the lights back on Here’s my mobo I/O panel scan/print: And with old I/O shield for perspective.