1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storage OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD died, need advice!?.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by trueno!, 14 Mar 2014.

1. trueno!

trueno! That's TRUE-N-NO if ure not sure!..

So I bought this here in the market place late last year, however it has been sat in its packaging ( since I opened it up after receiving it from the post man, and testing it can be detected ) for the last several months up until a few weeks ago when I got my Haswell CPU which then got me back on track and start working on getting my new build up and running from all the spare precious time I could muster ( which was only a couple hours a day ), and since working on the build the SSD worked as per norm, but for the last few days since moving over to the new build last week and semi retiring the old rig the SSD has been acting up and now it finally dies!..

I've PM'ed the original owner and am waiting on a reply but for now I would like to know whether if I would have any chances in getting a replacement SSD from Toshiba ( is it Toshiba? ) if the original owner gets in contact with them to get the warranty claim started?.. It would be drive me really insane if I'm unable to get any compensation since I've only used the SSD no more than a few weeks on and off during the build process and no more than a week and a half since moving over to the new build from my aging but in good working order LGA775 rig!.. :wallbash:

Much appreciate the responses, and thanks... :waah:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

3. trueno!

trueno! That's TRUE-N-NO if ure not sure!..

Thanks, much appreciate that little read, let's just see what the original owner says when he responds to my PM!.. Hopefully he doesn't come back to me saying it was already a warranty replacement and can not help, which means I lose out and I'll have to cough up for a replacement drive myself!.. :waah:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk