1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows **** off EA

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Veles, 29 Mar 2007.

1. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

I like to have a game in a physical form, like on a CD or DVD

2. Crazyglue

Crazyglue What's a Dremel?

hey, i have alcohol 120% installed (instead of daemon) and i get the occasional "emulation software blah blah blah", "error". its really easy to get around, u dont have to uninstall daemon/alcohol, all you have to do is unmount the currently mounted image, and it will be fine (this will work if you have the cd in the tray, if you dont and are running it off the hdd .iso, u are out of luck). :thumb:

Last edited: 20 May 2007
  3. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

There are very legit reasons for using disk emulation. For example if oen downloads an ISO and only needs a file from it not the entire disk. If someone likes to backup there games to hard disk and not have to fumble for a cd (I back up any rare game or any in poor condition) for example I have an orignal uk edition of hardwar... I imagian thats pretty hard to get a replacement of.

4. Pie_uk

Pie_uk British beef, in Britain

**** off EA

still makes me crack up :D . i agree ea can suck big time, but then it can be ok at times

Last edited: 29 May 2007
  5. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I must been really pissed off when I posted that XD

I agree, they can be good, like allowing Will Wright to make games like Spore, but more often than not they are either annoying customers, or producing volumes of crap licensed games.

6. Xlixen

Xlixen What's a Dremel?

It is pretty poor. After all, there are plenty of legit reasons to use DT....

Tags: