1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Distributed Office 365 admin woes

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Journeyer, 12 Oct 2016.

1. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

One part of my responsibilities at work is administering roughly 25000 users in our Office 365 implementation. We recently moved to ADFS-synchronisation, which, while making managing user accounts much easier, has had some undesired side-effects.

My problem, which I'm waiting for MS to respond to, and which Google has so far been unable to answer, is with migrating content from one onedrive to another - specifically onenote classroom notebooks. If anyone has any experience with this, and knows how to migrate onenote classroom notebooks from one account to another, please advice because I'd like to keep what hair I have left.

Yes, I have tried synching them locally and moving them back up. Doesn't work.
    Yes, I have tried making local backups and moving them back up. Doesn't work.
    Yes, I have tried switching ownership of the accounts. Doesn't work.

It just seems like MS doesn't want their users to do this...

:wallbash:

2. nimbu

nimbu Modder

Cant comment on it, but my third party used SkySync to migrate user data around with great success.

3. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Thank you for the suggestion. MS is taking their sweet time with replying to my service request, so I will look into SkySync. :thumb: