1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Oh The Horror! BF3 just isn't all that good

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Action_Parsnip, 22 Apr 2012.

1. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Very true about the squad play. The most fun I've had on BF3 is when joining some of these guys for a few games, admittedly as more of an hindrance than a help but it's fun nonetheless.

2. uz1_l0v3r

uz1_l0v3r What's a Dremel?

Same here, although at least with BFBC2 I didn't experience even half of the frustration due to bugs.

3. Joey Propane

Joey Propane What's a Dremel?

I put over 2000 hours into BF2 (over 4 or so years, 3 of those running a clan and playing a bit competitively) and it NEVER took me a full magazine to kill an enemy, even when I was using my pone for internet access and playing with ping anywhere between 120 and 250. For me generally a full mag of an AK101 or L85 would be good for at least 3 kills before I had to reload.

Conversely I found BF3's guns to fire many more "ghost bullets". Even though i've only amassed 50 hours or so (because frankly, I think the game is a pile of crap) i'd probably put the amount of times i've emptied an entire M416/F2000 mag into someone without them even bothering to stop and face me well into the double figures.

4. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

really? must be my noob status back then. haven't put in that much hours into BF2, but it does feel that you stand a chance compared to in BF3 where sometimes my health will go from 100% to 0% in a blink of an eye.

in fact, jumping into walls is fatal apparently.

5. terrorbyt

terrorbyt MultiModder

I also much prefer BF BC2

6. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Having adjusted to suppression and playing with a good bunch of guys i can't say a bad thing about BF3. All those that complain about how bad it is means they haven't really played the game. Are going on random servers and finding either terrible team mates or terrible admins. You know i was kicked from a server last week because i was owning the enemy team in a tank and pretty sure an admin did it.