1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Ohg I Can't Wait For Cs:cz

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Morphine, 4 Apr 2002.

1. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

Any CS junkies here? surely you all know of condition zero. lets talk bout it... You like the changes? Like the new guns? wanna see different stuff than what they did?

2. RTT

RTT #parp

i was but i have 'defected' towards DoD and Q3A. fed up of cheats on CS :(

i take it then that CS:CZ is out?

/runs to CS webby!

3. Tim S

Tim S OG

CS:CZ from what I have seen looks like a pretty good game. Altho I havent played CS for about a week now... I dunno, I just havent had the urge to :)

I will be buying the game for sure when it hits the shelves.... I'm too much of a CS junkie not to go and get it! :D

I love DoD, but its just not the same... I grew to love CS when I started playing in those dark times of beta 1. I just wish the game was the same nowadays, it started going pearshaped as soon as they released it in a retail package. I used to download it on my 56k modem... but thats cos Im hardcore :D :dude:

Im certainly looking at some "improvements" coming.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I WANT A NEW GRAPHICS ENGINE!! :(:(:( bloody halflife one is like 4 years old now :sigh: Its got more complex models n stuff which will be better, but still - 16bit!? :cries:

5. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

you can fix that 16 bit thingy

you know how ya made CS have the console? well add -32 bpp im pretty sure thats what ya do... Make sure your graphics card can take it though. oooh im such a CS junkie if it wasnt for exams and work and all... i would play CS all the time. I HATE how cheaters have overrun the game though. But if you want just download cheating-death and play on CD required servers. Makes it very hard for people to cheat as CD limit what the HL engine sends to the MOD. Basically anything that could possibly ever be used for cheats is stopped. the order that the program works in is this:

HL engine>Mod (cstrike)

with cheat:

HL engine>cheat>mod

with CD:

HL engine>CD>cheat>mod

Basically the info that cheats exploit is blocked by CD. You see the HL engine draws things from the back up. so every single thing in front of you is always drawn(all the way to the edge of the map) thats why if you go into spectator mode and float into a wall and look at people in just the right angle you can see all the way across the map. Sooo... CD does not send player coordinates to the MOD, it forces the MOD to continue drawing past models. (a wallhack works by stopping the MOD from drawing past models, thus walls are not drawn if they are between you and the model) In this way wallhacks and aimhacks dont work on Cheating-Death servers.

i admire you guys who have plkayed and stuck with the game through its rough spots. I started on cs 1.0 (not beta 1) cheaters were just starting to become frequent then, but people doint realize it as much. Now everyone is jumpy in the game. I was banned off a server for going 37-16 aparently my score was too good. my usually kill:death ratio is somewhere between 2:1 or 3:1 so im a decent player but nothing special. I'm on 56k&AOL :cries: And an 8mb integrated chipset. I dint waste any money on this comp as im saving it all for my new one. hehe. Any CS peeps living in Illinois or somewhere round here should get in contact with me. I live 4 miles from "The Interstate Center" www.midwestfrag.org usually has LANs there. This place is huge in there and last time somewhere round 300 people showed up. they play everything. We could go as a bit-tech clan or sumthin. :hehe: Very very very few people roiund here mod comps so we'd be a big hit there. My friends all say im a friggin moron for spening this much mopney on a case. (acrylic, watercooled, blue LEDs, all peripherals in custom made clear cases)

Anyways back onto Condition Zero. Many people are whing about the LAW (basicly a one-shot RPG, if you buy it you cant buy any grenades, its like a flying HE nade) I saw its gonna be like the AWP. people will use it and youre just gonna hafta learn to beat them while they got it. It's a part of the game and takes its own set of tactics to beat. I personally look forward to the FAMAS. As a big Meatal Gear fan I loved that rifle. its also just a sweet gun to use. They are also adding in another full fledged machine gun. Unlike the PARA this one gets more accurate the longer you fire it. There are also more rifles but who cares, colt and AK own! The molotov cocktails and tear gass nades will add more tactics into the game. The riot sheilds will also aid in close quarters maps like cs_backalley (not many people like that map but i love it as it is a PERFECT urban warfare map) Higher detail in textures, models, and maps will definately improve the game. Also the additition of STEAM will make cheat obsolete (or so we hope)

....well im gonna go sleep cuz all this writing kills meh brain.:rolleyes:

Tags: