1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks Ok, I've had enough of researching, my head hurts.What ISP for 4 students sharing it?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Maniac618, 16 Sep 2005.

1. Maniac618

Maniac618 What's a Dremel?

Well apparently Bulldog is not meant to have limits too.

2. puzzler_uk

puzzler_uk What's a Dremel?

what does bull dog offer u?
    With plus.net i have my smtp server usin a static ip, webspace i dont use but bulldog will offer that aswell. Erm... sql databases, they are quite happy for you to host things from thair connections, i have ftp, n webservers. You could even use it and make a few bob on the side hosting for people! All sorts of things for you to tinker with while not workin.

3. Maniac618

Maniac618 What's a Dremel?

Well, I'm probably not going to change service now that I've got this even though it is a one month contract which is always handy just in case.

My friend down the road (about 500m) has NTL and has been experiencing low speeds from time to time too, so I think it might have something to do with the local 'backbone' or whatever it's called.

Bulldog offer 8meg, webspace, email etc.. plus a phone deal with free 01 and 02 phone calls.

Tags: