1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation 4 Online gaming fees?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Vault-Tec, 14 Jun 2018.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

OK so I admit I am crumbling, and strongly considering getting a PS4 Pro. It would go amazingly with my bedroom TV. My pal also said if I get one he will get one also, as PC gaming has been hit and miss in co op for ages.

So, I was wondering how much exactly it costs to be able to play MP online with a PS4? I really don't have a clue the last console I had was a Gamecube I queued outside Walmart for. At 4 A.M lol.

2. Anfield

Anfield Well-Known Member

Last edited: 14 Jun 2018
  3. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Well at the last minute I changed my mind and got a Scorpio XB1X. It was £340 with no controller (got one any way) and no stand (£4.99). Seems it is £39.99 a year, so actually in the end I got lucky I guess. Either way I am not cut out for 8 hour gaming sessions sat in a chair any more. My friend and I pushed hard last weekend to finish FC5 and by the time I was done I could barely stand.

I bought a new TV for the bedroom a few months back (after suffering with a 24" monitor for 8 months lying 20ft away) and I just love it. I like being in there too, especially in summer as it gets no sunlight so it's very cool and comfy.