1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online stock quotes report

Discussion in 'General' started by DrDing, 4 Sep 2005.

1. DrDing

DrDing What's a Dremel?

hey guys i was wondering if any of you knew of a site where i could get daily stock quotes...not just of any stock, but i mean comprehensive...like the business page of a newspaper where there are tons of stocks listed.

the report actually does not need to be detailed...i really only need start price, end price, max, min, and volume traded for a day.

thanks!

edit: the closest thing i've found is a stock screener on usatoday.com where you put in price ranging from 0 to 1000 for your screening criteria and it gives you like 8000 results. however, it doesnt have max and min price for the day and it requires a little bit of user input...i want to find a site that i can access with a link.

2. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

3. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

ICB, learn to type properly please, and learn to read an entire post :worried:
    I used to use Yahoo's a lot http://finance.yahoo.com/?u but tend not to have any interest in stocks anymore :p

<A88>

4. DrDing

DrDing What's a Dremel?

where on nasdaq.com could i get a comprehensive list of stocks ala database / spreadsheet style?

5. finboz

finboz What's a Dremel?

is there more to this story (bad experience)

i usually just buy the weekend FT gives you a round up for the week, hope youre not thinking of buying and selling quicker than that :worried:

6. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

I CBA to look right now, but any you can also download a Stock ticker. A decent one should keep logs of anything that's received. But it's too early right now and I need some breakfast.

7. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Not at all, I'm not really old enough to buy them, just tended to take an interest them and see if I could figure who was going to do bad or not etc, was just something I liked to look at. cba anymore though :(

<A88>

8. fatal_error

fatal_error What's a Dremel?

you could try the new google deskbar, that has some features like this built in with graphs and shizzle