1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster Ooops - Scratch! :(

Discussion in 'Modding' started by KevinOwns, 16 Mar 2002.

1. KevinOwns

KevinOwns What's a Dremel?

Well, I know I like to see the damage when other people post here and hoped I would never have to. I don't really consider it a disaster - I can't even see the scratch from the angle I look at the window, however it is there and when I do see it I cringe!

Please excuse the ghetto-ness. I didn't feel like getting my nice digital camera out for this stupid scratch :) - So instead I used a flashlight (top of the pic) for lighting and my webcam... lol

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I was wondering what I could use to remove this. The case is black (as you can see ;) )

Thanks

2. stewe151

stewe151 Stress Personified

i dont see it

3. KevinOwns

The darkness + the yellow light sort of blends it in. But there shouldn't be any silver to the left of the PSU there.

I updated the pic on the left.. I circled the area with the scratch.

4. mirrrion

mirrrion What's a Dremel?

When in doubt... nail polish. Go find a good blend of black nail polish that best matches your machine, and it'll touch it up nicely (if not perfectly), at a very cheap price. If your in the US cosmetics counters are common, so you can take in either a picture, or the case side itself, and have the color matched. This can be done in hardware stores as well with normal paint. Just my suggestion.

5. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

glass polish! or you could sand it even ;) but the second part is a bit more riskyer if you don't know what you are doing :(

6. KevinOwns

Thanks. I think I will go with the nail polish :)