1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions... *now*... please :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaxx, 24 Sep 2005.

1. Jaxx

Jaxx What's a Dremel?

ok, here's the deal:

My one year with my girlfriends is today, and I've got everything planned out. I wrote six letters about six places we've been to that were memorable and how it meant to me, and I've dropped them off to her every day this week.

I also told her that she can't open them until I'm with her today. She'll be opening them at those locations today, and finally a really nice dinner at a pretty fancy resturant in North Vancouver (rich snotty people area, where we went also)

Now the question...I still have time to do anything else, should I get her a gift? maybe a ring or a necklace? I'm between jobs right now and money is getting kind of tight on my end...

opinions?

2. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

I'd say that the experiece and meal is her gift. explain that you can't affordm uch atm, abut you thought you'd buy her a trip down memory lane, and some food there too. She's greedy if she asks for anything more....

3. dom_

dom_ --->

rings i always see as a no no on anniversary's she might think you want to marry her!!

4. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

I think what you've got planned already is sweet enough :) Get her a gift as another experience would probably make it a bit tiring and so you both wouldn't appreciate it as much.

<A88>

5. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

maybe her something cheap but has a special meaning. You must have some private jokes between the two of you, that can be represented in a non expensive gift

6. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

No more gifts! She'll start to think you're going to pop a certain question.

You've done enough already mate, more than I'd do!

7. Jaxx

Jaxx What's a Dremel?

Phew! thanks guys for the replies :) I'll go with what I've planned and see how that turns out! frig..I've got to go..

Thanks again guys! :cooldude: