1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox One Opinions On Where To Buy

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Transk53, 20 Jun 2015.

1. Transk53

Transk53 What's a Dremel?

Hi peeps,

Next week I am going to buy a new console. I have checked out the usual UK online retailers and seen some pretty much samey deals. However, one of the best packages that I have looked at, comes from the MS site. Especially interesting is the years subscription to EA. Now a lot of the games I probably would not buy like that American sports sims, but even so, it would be helpful to hear from current Xbox One owners if the MS deals are overall better? Oh and nice to see that the site is still going strong.

2. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

Why the Xbox One out of interest?

3. TheMadDutchDude

TheMadDutchDude The Flying Dutchman

Because that's what he wants, of course.

In all honesty. Just buy where you get the best deal. There's nothing more to it.

4. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

As you've seen, the bundles are all pretty similar price wise, just pick whichever one has the games you want...

If you're signed up to a cashback site like Quidco, that might tip it in the favour of one retailer over another, it might not.

5. Transk53

Transk53 What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the replies. Argos seem to do the best deal, they bundle live gold with two packages. I am also having to get a new TV as well, so I will go with Argos for now unless something else arrives.