1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Development opinions plz

Discussion in 'Software' started by dfhaii, 22 Apr 2004.

1. dfhaii

dfhaii internets

Hi I have just about finished rewriting my site Dfhaii.com and was hoping to get opinions on it. It is fully database driven so that is just a template then the links and content are added to MySQL :).

Any ideas on how to improve it?

and yes the content is just crap at the mo, just needed to see what it would look like filled out a little.

for some reason it looks correct in firefox and newer versions of ie but ie 5 an below it looks wrong. I blame ms :rolleyes: :p :D
    Cheers
    Col

2. pancake

pancake Guest

I feel it's a little too 'boxy'. Every element doesn't need and shouldn't have a box around it. You could be a little more generous with your spacing. For example, leave nice big gaps to the left of the navbar and to the right of the content; between the navbar and content. Give yourself a nice big header banner as well, I find that over 50px height is good.

This should hopefully make it feel a bit more relaxed to read rather than all being crammed in.