1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Order sent to the wrong address. Impossible to get in contact with Aquatuning

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by Dangermouse, 29 Apr 2011.

1. Dangermouse

Dangermouse New Member

I placed an order (94013488) with Aquatuning on the 15th of April, and I paid the high price of £11.57 for 2-3 day delivery with UPS. It is now the 29th of April and I still have received nothing for my money. The tracking service says it was delivered to a completely different city, so it has clearly been sent to the wrong address — one that I didn't ask it to be sent to.

I sent an email to info@aquatuning.co.uk on Monday (the 25th of April), detailing this problem in-depth and asking for a resolution. It is now Friday and I still have not received any reply.

I also added the MSN contact (p.bregeon@aqua-tuning.co.uk), and then sent several messages to them which also yielded no response.

Does Aquatuning normally take this long to reply to customers?

2. aquatuning

aquatuning New Member

Hi,

In short no. The reply has been delayed by the UK bank holidays and the fack i have been on holiday.

The german office should have contacted you in my absence but i will chase this with them on tuesday.

3. Dangermouse

Dangermouse New Member

Thanks for the reply! It's good to finally hear something. I'll be looking forward to an update on Tuesday then, thanks.

4. Dangermouse

Dangermouse New Member

Allow me to summarise the events so far.

Friday, April 15th - I placed my order, paying £11.57 for 2-3 day delivery. I took special care to select the correct delivery address.

Tuesday, April 19th - My order was dispatched.

Monday, April 25th - I still had not received my order 10 days after ordering and 8 days after it was shipped, and so I investigated and found that it had been sent to the wrong address. I then contacted Aquatuning by email, explaining what had happened and asking for the problem to be resolved.

Friday, April 29th - Several days later and I still received no reply. I therefore added the MSN contact and spent several hours sending messages (not all at once, of course) and waiting for a reply. I got no reply on MSN despite the contact being online. I then proceeded to post a message on the Aquatuning forums, hoping to FINALLY get in contact with the elusive Aquatuning there.

Saturday, May 1st - 16 days after placing my order, and I still had received nothing for my money. I hadn't yet received any response on the forum, so I decided to send another message by email, explaining yet again what the problem was and that I hoped for a resolution. I then finally got a reply to my forum post from an Aquatuning staff member stating that the German office should have contacted me, but they didn't, so they would chase it up on Tuesday.

Tuesday, May 3rd - I finally got a helpful email asking me to confirm my address and stating that a new shipment would be sent. Finally, it looked like the problem would be sorted out. I replied with the necessary information, and asked if it would be possible to have my delivery costs (£11.57 for 2-3 day delivery) to be refunded, given that I hadn't received it within 2-3 days or even 14 days after it was shipped. I got a quick reply clearly telling me YES, the postage fees can be refunded. Unfortunately, part of my order was then out of stock (despite the original delivery apparently being collected from the wrong address), and so those parts would be sent on later.

Thursday, May 5th - I finally received part of my order, with some of it missing as was expected.

Tuesday, May 10th - I still had not received the rest of the order, nor had I received my refund. Therefore, I sent another email to Aquatuning asking when I can expect the rest of my order and when I will get the refund. I got a quick reply telling me that the refund would appear "shortly" and that the ETA for the rest of my order would be the 27th of May.

Saturday, May 28th - I STILL had not received my refund. Furthermore, the 27th of May had been and gone, and I hadn't received any new updates about the rest of my order, so I sent another email asking about my refund and asking about the rest of my order.

Friday, June 3rd (today) - I still have not received my refund which was promised to me a month ago (31 days ago). I still have not received the rest of my order despite the ETA passing a week ago. It has been 41 days since my original order and I am still waiting to receive some of it. I still have not received a reply to the email I sent a week ago.

I must say that this is one of the worst experiences I have ever had with an online retailer. I just want to receive the refund and items that were promised to me, and then I will never order from or contact you again.

I am sending this message by email to Aquatuning as well as posting it on the Aquatuning forums, in hope that I might actually get a reply.

5. aquatuning

aquatuning New Member

replied via e-mail.

you should also have all your items.

6. Microstar

Microstar New Member

Dear Nitrix,

US customer here, I suspect I have my order sent to the wrong address as well. Shipping advice sent by your Germany office shows a different address from the order confirmation email sent earlier. I made sure the mailing address was where I want the package delivered before making the purchase.

I've been trying to get through to Aquatuning for assistance since Friday but haven't gotten a response back yet. Understandably, it's weekend and I may not get my reply till Monday. Also, the UPS tracking doesn't state where the package will be delivered to except the destination city. It may end up in the right address but I'll only know when they deliver it by end of Monday. I was hoping you could verify the address for me before they have the package delivered or it'll be too late to reroute by then.

Kindly please advise and feel free to contact me by email for more details on my order # and delivery address. Thanks!